FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

witch game is better

Witch game is better
BattleField 1942/Vietnam/mods
25%
 25%  [ 9 ]
Medal Of Honor's
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
Flight Sim's
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Call Of Duty's
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Halo1 /Halo 2
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Star Wars BattleFront
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 35

Prowler
witch game is better
foggy
Why did you post this here? There should be no doubt that it belongs in the gaming section. Moved.

Additionally, there is already a post very similar to this one in that forum THAT YOU HAVE REPLIED TO. I'll let the mod there decide what to do with this post.
Prowler
ok u can delete it
dodhee
Completely .. I like Battlefield 1942. I like to be sniper
anibliss
Halo all the way, only because the best of the best are crazy on xbox live O_O
n0obie4life
foggy wrote:
Why did you post this here? There should be no doubt that it belongs in the gaming section. Moved.

Additionally, there is already a post very similar to this one in that forum THAT YOU HAVE REPLIED TO. I'll let the mod there decide what to do with this post.

yeah never mind. i'll just leave it here.
ganz
I would have to say that out of all those games listed, that Call of Duty would be the best. However, I like warcraft 3 better.
angel
I vote Star Wars BattleFront, because I like the movie Surprised
furkantr
Medal Of Honor's....Wink
Seregwethrin
Battlefield is good Wink. On the other hand it has a perfect multiplayer...
Car Audio
Out of those, I think Star Wars Battlefront is the best, I think its only good for real Star Wars fans thou.
TinhYeu
I like BattleField 1942/Vietnam and I think it's the best.
So I voted BattleField 1942/Vietnam...
Eagle
Star Wars BattleFront is something for me
galih
my lovely game is BattleField 1942...
i like it couse its a cool game even i see.. Razz
EclipseFreak
halo is WAY BETTER!!!!!!
masterevil
Battlefield 2 and Battlefront(that's what i vote)
niedziel
Battlefield is awesome and the best game javascript:emoticon('Cool')
Cool
Delioglan
For me, I think Medal of Honor..
Zibé
I have voted for Halo1 and Halo 2.
I have played with a friend on the 2d Halo...
Ouch !!! What a good game !!
jaleung
Star Wars BattleFront
I love the pistols and rifles in Star Wars
Natrualkiller
Man Call Of Duty by far! is the best game with the addition of united offensive it combinds the tanks and usable enviroment of battlefield and fps action of mohaa if u are a mohaa or bf fan you would probly like this game but the game is a little arcadeish but overall i would rate it 9/10 it has also won alot of awards like gamespy game of the year
Jeff_vella_leone
OMG come on its ovious that halo and halo 2 r the best from thos above mentioned best story best fun in the game both r multiplayer games too
good online game played much everyday
AND we dont forget the grafics guys
the oly thing that minimise it that its only first person cant do it third person if it could it would be perfect.
I passed HALO more than 10 times i think and i wont other doing it again when i pass halo 2 ammasing games
ahh and i forgot star wars battle front suks guys at least the game
and im a very big fan of starwars movies and of games
if u think there is a etter game then starwars knights of the old republic
i tell ur wrong ammasing fighting with light sabers, force powers,incredable jumps,ammasing slow motion kills,finished r good,running on the wall too cool
The other games listed there r simply no match for halo/halo2 maye good on online but halo has much more
im ammsed that only one here said that halo was way better realy shoked i agree fully with him
ze4lot
Battlefileld2 is good Very Happy
Monkeydog
I really hate Halo...and since the only game i've played up their(that i can rember)is Medal of Honor...Medal of Honor...
SargerAs
StarWars rulez. I played 4 long time online and its really fun Smile but today playing Enemy Territorry! Does anyone know?
bogger
what were you doing readiing a year old topic? Exclamation Question

I thought foggy was still around for a second, but alas, i was disappointed severely

you didn't put in CS:S there Sad
Alienz
BattleField was a great game Cool
sgwreviews
I voted Call Of Duty, but I only played Call Of Duty 2.
I really liked the action in the game. It was a great gamingexperience. Although I have to say that I also like the Medal of Honor series.
selim06
I think Call of Duty because of originality and none-stop action..Better graphics and flexibility.
rfarrand
There are much better games then the ones posted, but if i had to choose one of those, i would easily choose flight sims. Granted that is basing my opinion off of never playing battlefield, so at this point i do not have a preference on battlefield. I probably should buy it soon though since i have heard many great things about it.
Josso
I voted Halo given the choice, spent many years playing the first one and is genereally the better game out of the selection in my opinion.
darth_revan
MoH is good, but CoD is better. my vote is to CoD