FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Call of Duty II

L-Amrani
Does anybody has this game??

I bought it yesterday...and till now i'm played about 15 hours this game...it's just awsome..the graphics are perfectttttttt!!!!!

Top game! Cool
hodgenpodg
how is it online.

I'm not a big singleplayer person I just like to play online, and a friend of mine that has it said that it wasnt that good online at all. Could you post what your thoughts on its multiplayability are?

Thanks
tony
i do not own this game - sorry. however, let me tell you that i have played the demo and the graphics are out of this world. this is so far the best use of the 360's power ive seen so far.
Kelcey
This is the only FPS I wanna play besides FEAR.
Kelcey
This is the only FPS I wanna play besides FEAR.

EDIT: the page wouldn't confirm my post, hence the double post. you can decredit my account for this post. Thanks!
windval
it is a quite good game

but i think it is too difficult to play
silli
I think there's quite nothing happened between UO and CoD2. Sure CoD2 has a little better graphics and it entertains as game should. How ever, personaly UO entertained me at least as much as CoD2.
gameking
silli wrote:
I think there's quite nothing happened between UO and CoD2. Sure CoD2 has a little better graphics and it entertains as game should. How ever, personaly UO entertained me at least as much as CoD2.

No u are wrong!! There is a better story behind CoD2, the missions are more difficult and the online gameplay is owning!!!
------
Sorry 4 bad english Confused Sad
silli
Quote:
No u are wrong!! There is a better story behind CoD2, the missions are more difficult and the online gameplay is owning!!!

Nope, i'm not wrong. It's about opinion, so i can't be wrong. The most hilarious thing in CoD2 was that you could throw potateos at lieutenant and he didn't care. Besides i strongly prefer multiplayer and UO with nice serverside mods is IhQdaah!
olag
I'm playing this game and it's so good, the handiness is perfect and the missions are various on the other hand u must finish all the mission before to save.
Natrualkiller
hop in i got a server 70.84.78.58:28960 [BoB] Tactical Realism Recruiting
MonkeyWrench
both call of dutys suck, it has to be one of the lamest games ever to be produced, its naff compared to bf2 and others like that.
azhang7
i seriously disagree with you monkeywrench...although i feel nothing much changed besides graphics and a little gameplay from COD:UO and COD2 its still an excellent game. Ive played BF2 and if ppl like storylines better they would obviously go for COD...and multiplayer is debatable some like the large maps some dont....
mohamed
COD 1 was pretty good in single player. But to me its always about multiplayer. Doubt my current system can run COD 2 smoothly. But im sure to give it a try together with FEAR. Screenshots look great for the later.
slovenman
mohamed wrote:
COD 1 was pretty good in single player. But to me its always about multiplayer. Doubt my current system can run COD 2 smoothly. But im sure to give it a try together with FEAR. Screenshots look great for the later.

Engine is pretty "configurable", so u can run it even with some low-end, or old mid/hi end graphic cards. What is your system?
Natrualkiller
great game i own it and play it alot! i recommend to everyone now get it!
6ib
got it 3 days now
getting better every min Smile
think it's a good WW FPS
Lisianthus
my friend got it but i think im gonna get it too because it looks sooo hot Razz