FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

RSS feed for the forum

foggy
I would like to suggest, if it interests Bondings, that a RSS mod be added to the forum. "Mod" isn't really a good term to use because the modification is extremely simple to install. Just drop 2 files into the forum folder by ftp and you've got yourself a feed. I know this will help me and other members to better monitor the forum and become more active.

The official PhpBB modification resides at this URL: http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=144548
Bondings
I'm going to think about it. Very Happy Looks like a very good idea, but at the moment I'm very busy with other things.

Some time ago, I was thinking of making an rss feed for another website with php and then make a program to read them, but due to other plans like this website, I didn't manage to even start it. Sad
foggy
Think all you want, it's only a suggestion. But did I make it clear how easy the process is? Razz I'm only kidding around.
Bondings
foggy wrote:
Think all you want, it's only a suggestion. But did I make it clear how easy the process is? Razz I'm only kidding around.

Sorry, I didn't read your whole post. It's very very easy. Very Happy

Check it out.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/rss.php
foggy
very good. Thanks! I'll be using it all the time.
Maka
Does anyone know if there is currently a port of this for php nuke, I would like to incorporate it into my forum as well, i've tried the normal phpbb one as you posted but didnt have any luck.
foggy
No, the phpbb one wouldn't work.

I found this by searching. It looks like what you want at a glance. I can't attest to how good it works as I have never used it.
Maka
Thanks foggy, will take a look. Cool
Maka
It worked looks good, now I need to make a link to it.