FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Question for Bondings

wumingsden
Ok, this question is for Bondings or anybody else who has the Cash Mod on their forum.

I've just installed the Cash Mod and I've been trying to figure out the best options to use. I have created a curreny and all that but I don't know what to do about the decimal points etc which means that whenever someone posts a topic they earn about 30 points straight away.

Could someone please tell me what the best settings are? I would like the points system to be like this one at friHost but I don't know what my options should be.
Bondings
wumingsden wrote:
Ok, this question is for Bondings or anybody else who has the Cash Mod on their forum.

I've just installed the Cash Mod and I've been trying to figure out the best options to use. I have created a curreny and all that but I don't know what to do about the decimal points etc which means that whenever someone posts a topic they earn about 30 points straight away.

Could someone please tell me what the best settings are? I would like the points system to be like this one at friHost but I don't know what my options should be.

Wumingsden, the settings are really forum-specific and probably won't work on other boards. There are people trying to copy our forum and I really don't want to give them all details on how to do it, so unfortunately, I can't give them to you.

About the number of decimals, it's just the number of numbers, like 8.124573 instead of 8.342 .
wumingsden
So its about how many numbers are after the decimal point, thanks.
Bondings
wumingsden wrote:
So its about how many numbers are after the decimal point, thanks.

2 at the moment. Just look under the usernames it's **.**
dan751
Bondings wrote:
2 at the moment. Just look under the usernames it's **.**

That is, of course, someone posts enough to get over 100 points.Razz I've done that before.Very Happy
n0obie4life
About the decimals..

http://frihost.com/forums/vt-10013.html

Please read the points & cash FAQ topic I made Wink
wumingsden
Thanks for everything. My Cash Mod is all set up.

TOPIC CLOSED