FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Country music?

funkjunky
I've just started getting into banjo tootin rootin yee haw county music. If anyone's a big Jim Reeves fan please tell me some albums as I can only find the odd song on dodgy compilations. FYI Country music stars can't sing Christmas Carols. Smile
anxiety1
The only country music ive ever listened to is johnny cash

but hes a true lendgend, hmnmm any suggestions for things for me tto try?
erotic_city
hi guys,

check out the kossoy sisters if you already haven't. They are my favourite right now.
Dragate
I listen to all music and seriously don't care... just go to http://www.music.yahoo.com (you need an account and a media player) for all your music vidoes (if you have fast enough of internet, you can watch instant music vidoes). They have everything from country to rap to R&B to punk. I like all music ;D
MrMoffo
I would say I'm a country fan, but I only like good old country. I outright HATE new mainstream country in most cases. But I would recommend Toby Keith as one of the good new ones. Otherwise you'd have to go back to Crosby, Stills, & Nash or maybe Willy Nelson.
Busmika
MrMoffo wrote:
I would say I'm a country fan, but I only like good old country. I outright HATE new mainstream country in most cases. But I would recommend Toby Keith as one of the good new ones. Otherwise you'd have to go back to Crosby, Stills, & Nash or maybe Willy Nelson.

I'm a huge Toby-fan.
We even went to the US on our honeymoon, just so we could go to a consert with Toby(my hubby is a big fan to) It was so great!!!