FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

"Suggestions"..

Do You Agree With Me?
Yes
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
No
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Dont Know
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

nathan99
As i Posted in another thread::
You cant post many useful suggestions to improve the site/forum in the **SUGGESTIONS** forum because they do not adhere to the rules Confused
That is stupid.

If your going to have a suggestions area there should be NO RULES!!!!! So then people CAN make suggestions and they WILL be taken in, otherwise i say lose the suggestions.
But the site is otherwise good.
Mark999111
There needs to be rules etc. for the forum to stay in order. If not, the suggetons area would be filled with tonnes of mindless crap thats of no use to anyon
Sunny
nathan99 wrote:
As i Posted in another thread::
You cant post many useful suggestions to improve the site/forum in the **SUGGESTIONS** forum because they do not adhere to the rules Confused

Where it says that you cannot suggest things? Actually it says
Quote:
The Suggestions forum is there for you to make suggestions about anything on this website. We need your feedback, so please don't be too shy if you want to suggest something.

It only says not to REPEAT things that have been discussed/suggested many many times and we have made a final decision on them. Please verify your facts again!
n0obie4life
You see, we have rules in our suggestion forum because

- People keep suggesting the same thing

And we're irritated Smile
psycosquirrel
I disagree.

I think that there should be rules to prevent things from getting out of hand. If you have a suggestion outside of the rules, and you think it is very important, just PM one of the admins and they might look at your opinion much better than they would if you broke the rules and posted it.
n0obie4life
If we didn't have the rule

- Don't suggest a new skin/template

How many suggestions on that do you think we will actually receive?
CECIL MACLEOD
I would say this whole thread is an indication as to why you need rules in the suggestion area.LOL
nathan99
ooh i dunno, poll is pretty even
xorcist
There are rules in the suggestion forum because if there weren't any, people would be Suggesting things that already been suggested and makes no sense in posting a suggestion that already have been said no to.