FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Lineage II or WoW???

Lineage II or WoW
Lineage II
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

GDG
Hi whats your favourite and why?

i liek Lineage because it has better graphics, more characters or classes and a bigger world. Along with that it has much better gameplay than WoW, i like the PVP a bit more and the PVE!!!
burzum
i spend a year or so playing lineage...my favourite! though i stopped it...
skynet
well... WOW i didn't play.. but lineage i playes.. it's very good game.. i recomend about him.. but i heart about WOW to.. it's good game to
but in my opinion and experience.. Lineage II Smile
Kelcey
I don't play mmo's, but i have friends that play both. Personally WoW sounds much funner.
5C1
i vote for linage2 Shocked
WoW is nice also both are good praphic game
but i like de mission n story in linage2
wow nice mission n many ah.. i donno la but i prefer linage coz many fren there >"<
AgenthHero
i say, WoW, more addictive, Funner, lots more races and classes compared to lineage, more quests, and finnaly more funner.
Natrualkiller
World of warcraft for me Smile more adictive more people more fun
silli
I played lineage 2 for some time. It's just that soon you'll get bored with only hack'n'slash. WoW sounds a lot better, but i don't think i'll have time to start yet another RPG.
bkatz
wow=MUCH better

Lineage 2 has better gfx but WoW owns it in gameplay, which is what I care about. Cool
Vindictive
WoW has everything you could think of and more! I've now been playing since the final beta stage (so a very long time) and I'm still learning more everyday. Even though WoW ends up costing you alot more to play compared to Lineage II, it's still well worth it. Yeah Lineage might have better graphics and a bigger world (so far) but that really dosn't make it a better game. Blizzard has done a pretty good job at keeping up with problems within the game and adding new content on a regular basis including the upcomming expansion The Burning Crusade.
kr3tu
I played la2 for about 2 months, in the beggining it was cool game for me, with nice grapha, nice sounds, music, and so on, I really enjoyed it, but day by day this game was boring me more and more, so finnally I resiged.

I haven't played WoW yet, but I'd really like it, however I vote LA2.

yours,
kr3tu
TeK
WoW. I just liked it more....
COTC
Definitely WoW. The graphics are actually phenomenal when you look at their purpose. WoW was intended to be playable for even those with dial-up. Because of this, they had to cut back, and considering this, looking at the quality of graphics, it's incredible in that regard.

Another reason why WoW is better is the various opportunities players have. You can be something completely different than others when you combine aesthetic variations, racial variations, class, professions combinations, skill spec combos, spell choices, blah blah blah. Also, with the upcoming patch (1.9), even more content is being thrown into the mix. 1.9 is going to be a LARGE revamp. And then the expansion is coming into play soon as well.

I do agree with you about the PvP, however. The PvP in WoW sucks. And I think a lot of that has to do with the maturity of most players. I don't really even PvP anymore because of it. It's like taking 50 12-year olds and giving them swords. It's amazing. It is what has come to be known as "The PvP mentality."
Motif
I havent played WoW, but I think that L2 is awesome Smile
(I personally play on L2Extreme (7x) And im a 3x lvl Human Rogue)
jozsi1983
You should play starwars galaxies. Yes Im a dork. But That was the firs MMO game that I played and I enjoyed it very well.

The Star Wars: Galaxies Starter Kit includes an all new design of the first 30 levels of the game, and contains the complete content of An Empire Divided and Jump to Lightspeed. Also there is a 10 day trial so you can try it for your self.
COTC
jozsi1983 wrote:
You should play starwars galaxies. Yes Im a dork. But That was the firs MMO game that I played and I enjoyed it very well.

The Star Wars: Galaxies Starter Kit includes an all new design of the first 30 levels of the game, and contains the complete content of An Empire Divided and Jump to Lightspeed. Also there is a 10 day trial so you can try it for your self.

Actually.. I miss SWG. I played before JLS and never managed to pick it up again... I had a MASTER DANCER twi'lek turned MASTER BH! Was definitely a fun character. I am a little bummed because I am an RPer and he was just starting to get a good story going when my wallet decided I didn't want to play anymore. Sad
Hobbad
Personally, I haven't played this game but, supposively it's like WoW except you only have to pay to buy the game, then it's free forever after that, it's called Guild Wars. Anyone know if this game is any good, I kind of thought that maybe it should be added to the runnings since it's very close to both of these games in genre, from what I have seen atleast.
Kenneth.MC
World of Warcraft has been rated 9.5/10 by G4's AOTS and Xplay. It's a very fun game, I have played it but I canceled about 2 months ago to move on with my life and getting into HTML and PHP web design classes.
COTC
Hobbad wrote:
Personally, I haven't played this game but, supposively it's like WoW except you only have to pay to buy the game, then it's free forever after that, it's called Guild Wars. Anyone know if this game is any good, I kind of thought that maybe it should be added to the runnings since it's very close to both of these games in genre, from what I have seen atleast.

I haven't played it myself, but have heard mixed reviews. I have heard that it is excellent due to the no subscription, but that it's basically one big PvP instance. But also that the gameplay is nice because since it is basically instances, there's less lag.

I dunno. I have been considering trying it out, but not sure if I want to fork over that kind of money. I kind of want to because even though I am an MMORPG addict, I have always been against the $50 + $15/mo rule. I think $20 +$15/mo is more acceptable.
Natrualkiller
i would recommend wow just cause of a grow population more pvp and more fun
ChelseaIL
World of Warcraft is much better.
votd
Lineage II is better I think. I never played WoW so I can really say what's better.

L2 is very interesting and fun, that's for sure!

And WoW is too expensive for me (playing on server for money?!) and on L2 there's much free servers with some people and good support. I suggest l2.
afux
i just think that both games are great
i played WoW for some weeks
and the quests and the gameplay were fantastic
but i think that the graphics in WoW are a little bit childish because of the colors and that there are a lot of bugs

lineage2 is the favourite 4 me
the map/world is smaller but the pvp playing makes much more fun
there u can attack anyone
not only from the other alliance or whatever
and the graphics are better
they are more realistic and looks coller

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
lineagetoday
lineage 2 is 10 X better, in world of warcraft I feel like it wastes my time because of it's gameplay style (need to rest and can't level up 24 hours).!!
l2war
LINEAGE2 BEST GAME OF WORLD! I played it since when it started in beta test free and still now in private server because i dont have money to pay it ;(
2nd BEST GAME PRISTONTALE!
eliasr
Line age 2, its the best, 1 free to get the program, 2 alots of running updates, so bug get fixed and new versions and new events.

get the program, then is there only one thing left.

find a free game host, pretty easy , just use google. and seach for it.

in wow

buy the program

make a official user, as you pay for monthly.

i know they both should have good grafik, but i do most like the grafik in line age. they got some special skys when a clan as join good or evil win a event. the day and night time is also really good. and alot other places as i not just can explain.

there are not so maney confuseing buttons in lineage 2 as what i have seen in wow.

some might say that line age 2 gets a bit slowly, but both requires some good power and the rest is actually just the ping as decide it.

of what i know, then should there soon be a lineage 3 out, if its not all ready. i haven't checked.
Haku
Wow, no doubt about it.
Wow pwnz, well it isn't as funny if you don't play to much.
I'm not the power lvler, so im just 42...but so far so good.
Lineage suxxx
Vindictive
lineagetoday wrote:
lineage 2 is 10 X better, in world of warcraft I feel like it wastes my time because of it's gameplay style (need to rest and can't level up 24 hours).!!

lol you couldn't have played WoW very long then since Lineage II dosn't even compare as far as gameplay. Leveling in WoW is super easy, since lvl 30 i've been leveling 1 level every 2 to 4 hours depending on what quests are needed to be done. There's no need to rest at all in the game, rested xp just means you are gaining xp at 200% of normal!

And yes I played Lineage II for months back when it was first released only to throw it in the trash once I had finished trying out the WoW beta for a week Smile

Oh and as for PvP in WoW not being as good as in Lineage, try a PvP server instead of a normal or role playing and i'm sure you'd find PvP to be just as good Smile
moncader
WoW all the way. I've played both games. Lineage doesn't have the variety of ....everything that WoW has. There aren't as many people, its a lot slower, which means less fun. WoW also has a neat story in it if you pay attention to those things.
valo
hehe. None of them.
homtel
how to vote? i can't find the vote button.
Kestrel
homtel wrote:
how to vote? i can't find the vote button.

The poll has expired, thus you can't vote, only post your opinion.

Anyway, I prefer World of Warcraft. I've been playing it since launch (November 21, 2004) and I just love it. I tried Lineage 2, but I didn't care for it too much. Not enough variety or enough stuff to keep my interest. In World of Warcraft there are just so many different ways you can make a character, especially with priests as each race gets slightly different skills.