FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

DOM XML Functions

Simulator
Hi I was wondering if Frihost allows DOM XML Functions, I really need this function but I don't think its installed....

PHP.net wrote:

Requirements

This extension makes use of the GNOME XML library. Download and install this library. You will need at least libxml-2.4.14. To use DOM XSLT features you can use the libxslt library and EXSLT enhancements from http://www.exslt.org/. Download and install these libraries if you plan to use (enhanced) XSLT features. You will need at least libxslt-1.0.18.
Daniel15
I'm not really sure if Bondings would install that for you; you'd need to wait for him to reply. If it takes a long time to intall, then probably not.

And I'd suggest to you to remove the Chitika button from your signature, as referral links aren't allowed on this forum.
Simulator
Ya, I know, but I don't think it will take long..... Please Bondings,....
Bondings
I'm now really busy with the server, both by lowering the load and finding a way to prevent a server crash and/or make it so that the server restarts faster. So, sorry I really don't have time for it now.
Simulator
Ya know its ok, I found a way around it. Thanks anyway

This can be locked now....