You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones - released

The third Prince of the new Persian series has left the production studios on a journey towards the retailers shelves. Ubisoft's new game comes on available platforms (Xbox, PlayStation 2, GameCube and PC) and promises everyone to double the usual dose of fun. Why? Well, read on
In Sands of Time, our Prince proved himslef to be a good boy. He did his best in order to help those affected by the Sands. Well, he helped them to their deaths, but that's still help, right? In Warrior Within, the same Prince became a bad boy, dressed all in black (was he a goth? Razz), tried to escape the claws of an ancient evil daemon and talked dirty to women. Now, in Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones, the royal offspring suffer from multiple personality and he will change every now and then from good to bad and viceversa.
The game bears the rating M for Mature and a price tag of $49.99, as this was both Allah and the publisher's will.
whhaaattt? already released??

gotta run to the nearest game store to get myself a copy of this... i am a big fan of the prince of persia series and im not gonna let this one pass... Very Happy Cool
I didnt realize this was such a big game I though the first one was bad but I guess my preconceptions of the game were wrong. Can anyone tell me what type of game it is?
I remember the first classic Prince of Persia, gotta love it:

"Those were the days."
I've still haven't played the second one. I have the install dics lying around at home somewhere. I'm sure the third one will be as fun or even more fun and the previous ones. I hope this winter break I'll be able to play the second one and the new third one.