FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Desktop Theme!!

avk
Hey guys and gals(if any)
What do u like as your deskto0p them
The theme given by Windows itself or u download it
From where
And
What about the desktop wallpaper??
I think images of Cool Mobikes and Sxy Actresses looks good and cool

What do u think About it

Avk Smile Twisted Evil
ignotus
Howdy.

I rarely see my desktop, because I usually have a browser or some program open (like my beloved Photoshop). If I were to continuously see my desktop, though, I'd probably want some nice design. I like things that I see on customize.org. They have a lot of other things aside from themes and desktops...check them out sometime.

Welp, that's my opinion..heh.

See ya around!
Aki
I usually lookup designs at devianart as they have some really nice ones but right now I use the default windows theme as my computer is quite slow. However I do use a theme with firefox Very Happy.
speedlikecy
thanks ignotus
sharing the website...
there can get many wallpaper
akari
Thanks ignotus for the website Very Happy I found a really pretty wallpaper there.

I used to use stylexp to customize my desktop but since this computer doesn't have it, I'm too lazy to install it. As well, I used it because I wanted my computer to look like a mac but now since I got a mac my default ugly blue startbar menu doesn't bother me anymore =P
yule
I am with the XP system original picture, felt is alright, to be very
attractive, therefore has not gone to trade.
tribe
For my desktop wallpaper I love seeing night skyline's of cities like Pittsburgh. I love seeing the unique architechecture and the lights.

I usually use the default Windows theme.
m0rph1n3
i had stylesXP and window blinds but i found it slowed my computer down so i went witht the original windows XP theme
bao
I like Mac os theme.It's art and very pretty.