FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

HIM or My Chemical Romance?

Who do yu like more HIM or My Chemical Romance?
HIM
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
My Chemical Romance
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

liamthebof
So you have heard of him and you have heard of my chemical romance. You like them both. you like there music. BUT THERE TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!!

Theres style of music is diferent,. Which do you like more?
nicp
MCR because they stuff they can pull out is amazing but then again so is him i dont know why i just like MCR better
MetallianRose
I really don't like My Chemical Romance at all.
I like some of HIM's songs.
Is HIM classified as Love Metal?
Halcyon
i dont really like either of the bands, but i chose HIM because they seem to be a better band musically. they are also more of a unique band than my chemical romance is. my chemical romance sounds like a lot of the other bands that are out now. mostly consist of the same stuff over and over again...and they are just kind of boring and weird to me...HIM is weird to but i dont know...i just like their music a bit better but that doesnt mean i like either of them...because i really dont like or listen to either band.
Natrualkiller
there both great bands i think my chemcical romance is better of course an opinion though
therestofus
I like both bands, but HIM is definitely WAY better.
ddixon
Eww.. Neither!! Confused
Deathskin
Neither, but if i had to choose, it'd be definetly HIM although their songs are pretty straight forward and boring
Acompany
Gotta go with HIM. Saw Vinnie and the boys play in Tokyo this summer and the were awesome. Dark as hell.
supjapscrapper
HIM Just rocks!!! Their texts are really not the psychedelic kind of and not complicated: perfect if you want to spend a lovely moment with yourself listening to dark emotional music!!! on the other hand my chemical romance just sucks!!! I've tried three of their albums but Ive erased them since they just don't ... sound good.
peekaboo
My Chemical Romance, just because HIM is so unbelievably **** in my own opinion
April_May
I like them both. Him has a better voice but My chemicle romance has better music.
tatorhead
HIM is the lesser of two evils here
Larsfan
MCR all the way. They're way better than HIM. I saw MCR live and they were just so awesome!
Caxius
MCR Cool
Srs2388
there should be a "neither" one I dont like the whole EMO thing just my two cents though
btheday
idrather_not wrote:
bruiser wrote:
my chemical romance is just gay.. stupid emo bands all sound the same
The last person I heard say that had Bitch Tits. Just thought you should know bitch tits.

ouch, harsh, actually I hate both. But if i had to choose HIM, by more than u could imagen.
IceCameron
Both of these may burn in hell on a setence of death for being horrible!
btheday
I would actually have to agree with that. Confused
burzum
i like none of them but some old HIM songs sounds nice i guess...