FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Love and Sex

avk
Will u love someone just for fun, sexual relationship and ........ Evil or Very Mad

or will u love her with all her feelings and all the truth

And Yeah !!

You can post the Truth cuz ur Girlfriend will not be viewing This Forum.....

_AVk Smile_
SunburnedCactus
You don't love someone for a "fun, sexual relationship". That is lust.
Insaniac
Wheres the possibility to vote? =_=

The perfect love is a combination of love and lust, so i think it's both just as important.
denggi
Same as Insaniac mentioned. Both would be best!!!
S3nd K3ys
I'd hit it for fun.

(If I weren't married.)
Slammer
You say that as if its something you decide to do. Its not, its just something you will feel, you can hide it or fake it. But truely, you cant control love.
All Maine Matters
Love requires a commitment.

Sex requires nearly nothing.

I'd opt for the former.
S3nd K3ys
All Maine Matters wrote:

Sex requires nearly nothing.

Unless you're not using protection
OutlawSpirit
haha... pimps dont do love Cool
avk
I knew what most of them would be saying that they would love with commitment Nust still wanted to see what do all say
So,
I think I am near to the answer!!
Some1
I do it for some Teenage Fun Baby !! Twisted Evil
mark
If I really love her, then I would never hang on to the relationship for fun. I will get a bit serious...

If it just a chick I selected randomly, then it would just be for fun.
Summer
Yeah Mark , I agree with you . Don't just play for fun , you will make her disappointed .
avk
See, Some guys do it for fun (Some1)and most for Love(I mean Real love)

HA!! HA!!

Avk :-)
jovemac
I could say that love and sex are bond with each other.. if love is not there then sex wont be enjoyable.... But having love only for sex gives a different meaning..
speedlikecy
having love then sex
this is a normal....
jovemac
Love and sex are NOT the same thing. Love is an emotion or a feeling. There is no one definition of love because the word "love" can mean many different things to many different people. Sex, on the other hand, is a biological event. Even though there are different kinds of sex, most sexual acts have certain things in common. Sex may or may not include penetration.
jovemac
Love is a feeling (emotional).
There is no exact "right" definition of love for everybody.
Love involves feelings of romance and/or attraction.

Sex is an event or act (physical).
There are different kinds of sex but all kinds of sex have some things in common.
Can happen between a male and a female, between two females, between two males, or by one's self (masturbation)
Abstinence
yule
I approve the love, but does not like cracking a joke. Do not take
likes cracking a joke, also can injure others, also can injure to
oneself.
valkyrie-heavens
Both lust and love are important in a relationship. especially if theres love and passion in the lust. its the best kind of love Very Happy.
avk
Great!

This response will make me really love someone and then..........

I think i would love her for her personality and loving care and such not for sex
[FuN]goku
$3X!
cnnet
love is not sex
and only sex is not love
CamiBor
SunburnedCactus wrote:
i agree=/
avk
Hey!!
What do u mean by lust
I have real bad English
SunburnedCactus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lust.

Wikitastic!
CatBox
Strange how values erode away like the bank of a river.

Try reading some of the old books, where there are so many love stories and not a hint of sex (come to that no even a kiss, geesh).

And then try the modern ones .....

But then again there are some old one which would beat the crap out of the new ones.

Come to think of it, there's little in the way of right and wrong. Unless a person chooses to define something as right or wrong, it's not anything. Right and wrongs are defined by our up bringing and we choose accordingly to classify something.

P.S Do you think AIDs is God's idea of reminding people to be well ... faithful ....
saiyeek
FOR SEX of course. Love leads to sex and sex is wonderful way to increase intimacy ha!
thiamshui
I love for her character and beauty..
frozenhead
Well, they're two different things though. Sex is just only a way of expressing your Love to your girlfriend / boyfriend I must say.

BUT...

Loving someone just for sex is not Love at all. Idea
SeoJi
^ Agreed

Though in a different perspective, loving them for being a good sex partner.. among other things ofcourse.
solomagos
SunburnedCactus wrote:

I agree with you, SunburnedCactus. I also think that the best for a relationship is to feel love and lust. If you don't feel love, lust is ok. I've never felt only love, usually when I feel love, no matter how ugly the boy is, I feel lust. Yeah, I know I'm strange.

Lena.
hac
Well I believe in feelings and love above sex and I'm not kidding. Though it can be tough to always be in love and not have any sex at all (LOLz). Sexual pleasure doesn't last long but true love is immortal. Anyone can give you sexual pleasure but only your one true lover can give you love.
avk
Yeah!! Loving someone Just For Sexual Fun

Really disgusting!!!
whplace
Well i like a gal and for her character, beauty, the way she talks to me, the way she cries, her friendliness, her sweet voice, her beautiful dancing skills etc.

Its really not for lust. I dont wanna look below her neck or between her legs... lol

What i feel abt her is true LOVE and hope one day she understands........
missyabarai
its like 98.9% of the guys look at gals' below necks and between thighs. Embarassed however, when they reach certain age, they begin to love their everythinng i guess. whahaha. i'm still amateur at such love love thing. i dont wanna fall in love!!
avk
Finalllllllllllllllllllly This topic did reach the second page but still I dont want it to stay there..............
Hey guys!! Are all of your get
Give this topic a post
It will not eat u up
Now your girlfriend will eat you up
eqfan
sex is a kind of love,but love not is sex.
blazachicken
option 2
bluffmango
i think both cant live widout each other i.e sex n lov both r essential but i think lov has an edge over sx. So both need to go together simultaneously...............
Billwaa
I like tbat girl (not mentioning who) because of her characteristic and skill, not so much on appearance. I mean she don't look that good. Well, I have a crush on that girl and I am afraid to tell her, I don't know how she will react if I tell her, so I kind of just wait I guess
valient
in my view both are imp,

but lets take an example.

if u love some one and dnt Sex wid her wht will be her response will she stay wid u whole life wid out sex? lol Smile ofcourse no she requires some who will sex wid her .. in same way if u regularly sex wid sumone one day she will love u .. so whts the conclusion Wink
uuuk666
love i same thing as sex and sex same as love Wink
hassine
do love do sex or sex do love
Kestrel
solomagos wrote:
SunburnedCactus wrote:

I agree with you, SunburnedCactus. I also think that the best for a relationship is to feel love and lust. If you don't feel love, lust is ok. I've never felt only love, usually when I feel love, no matter how ugly the boy is, I feel lust. Yeah, I know I'm strange.

Lena.

Hey, solomagos, wanna get together? Laughing
I'm just kidding.

Anyway, I'd much rather love a girl for WHO she is, not what she can give me (sex, or sexual actions). Those things are just plusses in a relationship.
Haposai
A wise man once said that money cannot buy love... but you'd be amazed on how easy it is to rent sometimes. Not that I know this from personal experience mind you. Who knows what kind of funk you can get from the oldest working profession. hehe

Anyhow, just some food for thought. Don't gorge yourselves...
jobsworld
I think sex is not requirement, but Love is a requirment......
what you think ....
raver
OMFG ....guys...are you men or are you mice? Very Happy
We are natural born hunters and at the basic level of this lies the sexual instinct...you love someone but you still turn your head around after hot looking girls on the street don`t you?
Love is great, it is the most wonderful thing that can happen to a person...but do not think that because of this sex is just a barbaric thing....meant just to satisfy a foolish pleasure. Someone said that sex is much better when your in love...this is true only for about 3-4 months maybe a year if your real lucky. Men need to have diversity.,..in fact that`s why plenty of people....despite the fact that they love their wifes, they cheat on them. Having sex for just one night is great...especially knowing that you will not meet that person ever again and you can just let go....
Don`t get me wrong, i woudn`t trade in my current life (steady relationship) for the one i had before....each has it`s better points, that`s why i think you can`t just choose between one of them....

and to answer jobsword yes, sex is a requierment...because you can`t have a normal relationship without having sex. Actually it isn`t normal that kind of a relationship. And besides, seeing that when you love someone you are going to stay with her a long time, then yes, the sex must be good....if you would like i can write more about this....but in another post Wink
eqfan
lol,everyone need love and six.doesnt anyone need them?
glennesau
yea in my opinion you shouldn't really have sex with someone unless it means something. If you have a one night stand with someone you're just hurting the feelings of the other person.
powerman_2005
jeez why are you talking about sex and love here?
easydolphin
U see both love and all the felings are really important for the life of an Human .
I really agree what avk said But Hey I too think that what others said was also correct cuz faith is also very very important for a man's life and it is realy Important
ocelotweb
I do believe that there is such a thing as love and such a thing as lust. It's kinda like psychology. In people there's an Id that is the bad half of you and then theres a superego which is the good part of you and inbetween there you have your ego which is a perfect balance between the two. Sometimes you might drop to the Id, or the Superego. But I believe that somewhere between Lust and Love there is a perfect balance of the two. Sometimes we may want to pursue sins of the flesh and other times we may just want to kiss every part of the person we love and never let them go. It's all about feelings.
ocelotweb
[quote="frozenhead"]Sex is just only a way of expressing your Love to your girlfriend / boyfriend I must say.
[quote]

OMG if only more girls would realize this. This is my stance exactly. I've told a girl that before and she got pissed off because she thought another way. But if the girl is saving herself for marriage then I am respectable of that and don't push it to get in her panties.
bobowaimg
sex without love is salty
love without sex is light
alkutob
Love is always different ... women are always different .
So if you are searching a real love to satisfy your feelings with someone who cares about you and respect your feelings and sence ,, you may think of lust to share your true feelinfs in your true moments with a respectful way - marriage .
but when you are searching fun , you may gain it from fun girls's searchers too ,so .
No fun in love ... love is great
fun leads to lust
Thank you
ursraj
what's u p man

u r just in the first year and u worry about life and sex.

wat's the matter man???????????/

ursraj
QwertyManiac
well.. sex is a part of love that bonds em stronger Smile its not a fun thing to do unless u are a bit crazed out Sad
avk
U see!!

I am just in the First year but we should worry about such things

I am sure that you to do and used to

But Don't say
[quote="ursraj"]what's u p man

ursraj[/quote]

Isn't it the trutH It is!!!!
avk
avk wrote:
U see!!

I am just in the First year but we should worry about such things

I am sure that you to do and used to

But Don't say
ursraj wrote:
what's u p man

ursraj

Isn't it the trutH It is!!!!
hahame
i miss her ,i like her ,i love her for ever