FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Necronomicon

lamashtu
Do you know anything about subj.?
Helios
Can you give us more details?
Insaniac
It is something about dead/undead? I really dont know >_<
ocalhoun
The Necronomicon was written in Damascus in 730 A.D. by Abdul Alhazred.

Google knows all...
Insaniac
Written by, and written where, but WHAT did he write? (I hate google since my pc crashed while using it O.o)
indecentexposure
reminds me too much of necrophilia O_O
n0obie4life
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necronomicon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Necronomicon

Wikipedia's search feature is still down, I took a guess Razz
lycadia
in the writings of H.P. Lovecraft and others who built into the mythos he created. Check the Literary forums for a thread on Lovecraft where I linked to some sources on him.
The actual book called the Necronomicon is jsut an equally fictional take off on the book Lovecraft's narrator makes mention of in several of his stories.
Movie by the same name, ect... all goes back to Lovecraft. *nods* Hope that helps.
syxxgage
lycadia wrote:
in the writings of H.P. Lovecraft and others who built into the mythos he created. Check the Literary forums for a thread on Lovecraft where I linked to some sources on him.
The actual book called the Necronomicon is jsut an equally fictional take off on the book Lovecraft's narrator makes mention of in several of his stories.
Movie by the same name, ect... all goes back to Lovecraft. *nods* Hope that helps.

Dont forget that the Necronomicon, AKA the Book of the Dead, is also one of the main story points from the Evil Dead series. Google Necronomicon in conjunction with Evil Dead, Bruce Campbell, or Sam Raimi.

If you dont find your answer there, visit Answers.com. This site gives actual definitions and background information as opposed to just links. It answers 95% of my inqueries.
bliushift
hmm i thought cthulhu was only a game... ill have to check out lovecraft's books
James007
Is this your homework or something...
Tell us what you want to know, and why you want to know it.... Confused