FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

game website template

ekimrafget
Does anyone have a good template for a gaming website, that is of an adventure style?
matt87
http://www.clantemplates.com/

They have templates designed for many diffrent games but I think they are meant for clans. Most of them are easy to edit so you can suite them to your needs. I hope this helps.
Arcath
Also you can check Lethal templates They have some pretty good ones
Natrualkiller
are you using phpnuke or just html website template?
sprinqles
You could use PHP Nuke or other alternatives to PHP Nuke. Then just go to PHP Nuke's website and download a theme there or google for PHP Nukes theme's, and you can start from there. Smile Game templates usually have a black background or a dark colored theme so maybe for a change you can veer away from those colors... Smile Goodluck! Smile
sakafat
www.templatemonster.com is very good for themes but its very expensive
silvergaze
r there any free ones?
Silence
The two sites mentioned above (lethal templates and clantemplates) are free. Wink
ohmega64
gogo !
ohmega64
[img][/img]
silvergaze
yea i have one which is a flash design pretty cool you could check it out. http://www.flash-template-design.com/temps_futuristic.php. it is go under browse den click high tech then then the next check box which says template which are ? you choose the one which is popular. scroll down and there is a game design which is nice. however, the bad thing is that it has to be paid. yea that is the only bad point but you could check it out for some inspiration.
alienhaed
Hiya, Yeah i created a whole website using flash for my friend, he is a proffesional gamer and wanted a website to advertise himself to the world.
He payed me about 10 quid and i created it for him.
Another great website is
www.webtemplateszone.com/
silvergaze
the web templates is nt bad but dun you thik is nt quite good that they disable a real life touch of their templates. like they did not create a real one for ppl to see it and get a feel of how it is like and not some small square pics showing u wad mainly is the thing about