FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Webmaster Forum Contest! $40 Value Script Up For Grabs!

htmlmaster
My Webmaster Forum is having it's first real contest, with a real prize!

And the Prize is:
One (1) Banner Management License provided by...
http://www.bannermanage.com which is valued at $40 USD.

How to Win
The final judge in winning the contest is our very own lottery system. However, in order to get a lottery ticket, you need ten (10) points. You can get points by:

1: Making a post! Making one non-spam post (posts in the introductions and marketplace) is all you need to get a pont. Take in mind, my (the admin) word is final. I will decide if your post is spam or not.

2: Referring others! For asking a friend, co-worker, or anyone to join, you get [b]5
points! HOWEVER, the member you refer MUST remain active throughout the contest, AND, if I find that your member is a fake one made by you, you will be INSTANTLY disqualified.

3: Providing a "service" to the website. A service is can be considered a professional form of software, such as Adobe Photoshop (JUST an example, I don't think someone would donate a photoshop license for a $40 banner script, but, if you want to...), or a service such as a custom script that can be of use on this or any other of our sister sites. Also, a service can be a useful donation, for example, a domain license for 1 year that can be used in a future contest. Once again, the admin's word is final. The amount of points given is based on the quality of the service.

The contest starts December 1, 2005, and ends approximent January 1, 2006.

Good luck to all members!

Check it out at www.forums.webmasterforum.buildtolearn.net
Wrez
dude...

this is not nice at al... sombody who does this work for u IS MUCH MORE worth than 40 bucks !!!

i would ban u for this !
DarthSilus
I like your style Wrez.
As Machiavelli said, it's better to be feared than loved, for love stops when it become no longer convieniant.
Yeah, I do all this work fo you, and than *randomly* someone gets the prize. Kinda smart way to get your pathetic forums up... but obviously not smart enough.
I love to be hated as well....