FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What's with it all ?

izcool
I've only started to pay attention to this today.

Every which way I turn, there's someone talking about death. I know that death is a thing that will never end, we will all die one day, but it's just constant.

For instance, I listen to the news and hear about deaths here and there in the War in Iraq (or the "Conflict in Iraq" as I should call it). The flag at my school today was flown at half-staff on account of a former student at my school died in the war the other day. Then with my science class, I learned that there are tiny tiny tiny little "insects" (not bacteria) that eat up your dead skin cells when you're asleep. They have limited life spans who die shortly. And with discussion about what Halloween is about with one of my classes, in Mexico it is "The day of the dead" where they celebrate about the dead people. They decorate the gravestones on Halloween and such. Then in my American Lit class, we read a poem about death. Wonderful.

Why is everything so obsessed about talking about dead things ? Why not just look towards the future instead of the past on deceased people/things ?

- Mike.
wistom
You saying very good.
A side of the death that
Insaniac
Death is way more dramatical then birth. The older you get, the more you start to like life, and if someone dies, you most of the time feel bonded with that person (Not every1, tirans and guys like that) So, someone poll this: What is more important, life or death?
charlielowry
i dont want to die
ocalhoun
charlielowry wrote:
i dont want to die

Why not?
I intend to cheat death for quite a while, but I do want to die eventually.