FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

DJ Program

jarred89
I am going to buy a DJ program but does anyone know a good one??
Naif
You didnt specify what your software budjet is. A friend of mine who is a professional DJ uses Virtual DJ. Acc. to CNET's download.com, its the software with the highest rating. It costs 130 USD though! If you are interested in it, you might want to download a trail first before you decide on purchasing it.
jarred89
is there any under $50AUD?
Naif
DJ softwares are quite costly as far as I know. I doubt if whether you'll be able to find a good one for 50 USD dollars(dont know how much 50 AUD convert to). The reason I am saying this is because, the guy am talking about said Virtual DJ is quite cheap as compared to other products available in the market. I am not aware of any software other than the one I mentioned. Wait for a while and see if someone else over here knows of a cheap and good alternative to Virtual DJ.
SunburnedCactus
Virtual DJ is lame. Native Instruments Traktor is where it's at. Or better yet, Stanton Final Scratch. Pricey though!
Naif
Dont know how Traktor DJ Studio is as compared to Virtual DJ. All I know about it is that it costs 200 USD.
Devil
V-Dj is crap , go for Native Instruments Traktor if u want a download link PM me Wink

i will also give u a khulzha Simsim for that
toshlad
PCDJ used to give a free version but not anymore.

I used to use all sorts of Pro DJ software as I used to work in clubs and on the radio.

I still have the self extracting exe file for PCDJ silver which was the free version.

It has manualy BPM meter and will allow split outputs so that you can prefade and mix correctly. This only works if you have a sound card that has two channel output.

If you PM me, I'll put it on my ftp site and give you a guest connection to get it.

I hope it's mixing software you're looking for, if you're looking for radio playout software, then I can point you in the right direction for this too.

I hope this helps.
pccustoms
Personally I would support FruitLoops. It is the most professional DJ editing software available.

Other choices include DanceFactory by DataBecker.
jarred89
toshlad wrote:
PCDJ used to give a free version but not anymore.

I used to use all sorts of Pro DJ software as I used to work in clubs and on the radio.

I still have the self extracting exe file for PCDJ silver which was the free version.

It has manualy BPM meter and will allow split outputs so that you can prefade and mix correctly. This only works if you have a sound card that has two channel output.

If you PM me, I'll put it on my ftp site and give you a guest connection to get it.

I hope it's mixing software you're looking for, if you're looking for radio playout software, then I can point you in the right direction for this too.

I hope this helps.

I have PMed you
jarred89
Devil wrote:
V-Dj is crap , go for Native Instruments Traktor if u want a download link PM me Wink

i will also give u a khulzha Simsim for that

I have PMed you
elektronikevi
<removed >

Edited by : Sunny