FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A new band: HELP!

should I keep going with the band?
yes
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
oh mi gawd. of course you should
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

liamthebof
i'm making a new band with my mates. we play guitar and drums really well but cant fthink of any lyrics. please can you help.
P.s can the lyrics you provide be quite sad and depressing!

Thank-you very much, liamthebof[/b]
subway
I specialize in love themed music.

i can submit lyrics but the lead singer has to be comfortable with my wording style.
ddukki
It's really hard to write lyrics for people you don't know. And what style of music do you play, first of all?
XeononyX
Record a track for me. and arrange a time to transfer it to me. I write lyrics to tracks, best way to go so i can write in proper rythym and timing.

xeon_rackman@hotmail.com
Hobbit
Depressive lyrics? I'm assuming it's emo or screamo or something of that sort right?

One tip to writing lyrics is that you actually have to mean it. If you're not depressed but you make depressed lyrics, chances are that the lyrics won't come out as good, so write about what you feel. And keep the band, don't give up so easily.(im in band myself)
vedet
i have the same problem, but my prob is much bigger..

i am a singer Very Happy but my problem is about me NOT having any inspiration, usually it's easy to write lyrics for me but now...... nothing comes out..

Hobbit is right about that you should write about what you really feel..

My advice is not to try too hard cause then you'll get only headache, if you have some kind of feeling, write it down with your own words. Afterwards try to make a "poem" of those words..Smile
erik
Ofcourse you should!!

inspiration comes on the wierdest times, just go with the flow...