FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Batman Begins

yun4
really looking forward to enjoy the show
batman is really cool, saw the preview and it is awesome
have u guys watch it??
stanaka
Is it TV drama?
B47m4n B3g1n5 huh.....1 7h0ugh7 17 3nd3d 4 ph3\/\/ y34r5 4g0!

TRANSLATION:
Batman Begins huh.....I thought it ended a few years ago!
Rsam
The Batman movies were a little corny, I've heard they've fixed this and put back in all the darkness that Batman is supposed to have the new batmobile is terrible though.
meangurl
Anonymous wrote:

TRANSLATION:

i thought so too but just a few minutes ago, i saw a little advertisement about it, unfortunately, it's too late for me to capture a screenshot.. but hey.. at least there's a little proof that it's gonna be in theaters...

hmmm i wonder if it's a new one or not?
Kombo
I'm waiting (here in Italy), anxiously, for this film... Very Happy
Rsam
meangurl wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

TRANSLATION:

i thought so too but just a few minutes ago, i saw a little advertisement about it, unfortunately, it's too late for me to capture a screenshot.. but hey.. at least there's a little proof that it's gonna be in theaters...

hmmm i wonder if it's a new one or not?

You realize there is a trailer out right?
HunterMac
Looks interesting, some changes since colorfull 3rd and 4th part of batmovies. Not much showed in trailers - I'm wondering how fast we will have DivX version ;]
coolpages
its an awesome movie... u gota go watch it...
great acting done by every actors and actress, esp: katie holmes
comsci18
i waiting to watch this movie
i like batman
and i will watch this movie
vspec
i saw this movie earlier today...all I have to say is that this movie is AMAZING. best move i've seen this summer for sure.

There were some awesome seens with the scarecrow.

Overall 20/10 Exclamation
vizavex
How is it ?

GREAT ??? Confused
inesquecivel
In Brazil, it will launch in this friday....

It seems to be very good!

Very Happy
comsci18
i like bat mobile
i need it
it is a great mobile
niedziel
its good movie. I like it.
Jeff_vella_leone
Yea i saw the movie its great still not as good as spiderman 2 but to be the first it was good i think its goin to get out the second against the joker im goin to see it for sure.
desigod
THIS IS ONE GOOOOOD MOVIE I RECCOMEND EVERYONE TO WATCH THIS! Very Happy
kingy
i had seen batman 5 .and it is really great .i like it
P-S-Y
what is batman 5?!

anyway batman:begins i'ts a nice movie worth going to the cinema and watch it an a huge screen it has great sound and graphics.
*JUST LOVED THE NEW BATMOBILE Twisted Evil
for these who dont know this movie tells us the story of batman from the very begining on how and why bruce wayne realy became batman and how its feels to be the defender of gotham.

on P-S-Y ratings this movie gets
08/10 - Graphics
07/10 - sound efects
08/10 - story line
8.5/10 - watching expireince/

overall score ~ 8.
nakamaru
I've heard a lot about it and it sounds great but I haven't had time to go to it.
Razi
i didnt see the movie
but myy friend did and he says that its sucks movie!!!
dont worth the ticket
linangan
Even though it was a Christopher Nolan film, I freely admit that I was extremely hesitant to check out "Batman Begins," the latest feature film in a franchise that had turned utterly unwatchable with its last two entries. While I had heard a number of good comments about the film I still wasn't eager to view it – until I started actually viewing it that is. And to take it away right form the start, next to "Batman Returns," Batman Begins" is the quite simply best Batman film ever made.

Director Christopher Nolan managed to create a film here that lets you forget the comic book roots of the material altogether. The look of the film, the acting, the production design, all of it is played absolutely straight and convincing, making it a fantastic film that is firmly rooted in science and humanity.
firsttimedad
To quote "Comic Book Guy" From "The Simpsons" Batman Begins in my opinion is the "worst film ever".

Great scenary make it only slightly watchable, as does Katie Holmes, but given the past failures, it might have been better to leave this Comic Hero for another generation to pick up and play with.

I like Christian Bale, don't get me wrong - but just not in this film.
Lusiphur
firsttimedad wrote:
To quote "Comic Book Guy" From "The Simpsons" Batman Begins in my opinion is the "worst film ever".

Great scenary make it only slightly watchable, as does Katie Holmes, but given the past failures, it might have been better to leave this Comic Hero for another generation to pick up and play with.

I like Christian Bale, don't get me wrong - but just not in this film.

I'm surprised with your comments regarding Bale.

I thought he was a fantastic choice as Batman, he brought a dark presence, and a believability to the role that has been missing since Keaton (IMO they are the only 2 that have come accross as seeming like they can, and will, kick the living crap out of anyone that looks at them funny).

Am looking forward to the next one, and hopefully we shall we "Dark Knight Returns", although is Bruce Campbell ain't used as an Aging Batman I will feel cheated.
soldeinvierno
I agree with Lusiphur. Choosing Bale was a good shot to revive the character. The new movie is going to be great!! It'll be nice to watch Joker again. There are some pictures on IMDB. Here is a teaser Twisted Evil

More at:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0468569/
linangan
The last time we saw Batman in action he was wearing a rubber suit with nipples, had Elle Macpherson for a girlfriend, strolled around a neon-infested landscape, and fought ultimate evil in the form of Arnold Schwarzenegger (his weapon of choice being puns). Things were not well in Gotham. Eight years later, DC Comics and Warner Brothers, weary of constantly being left in the dust as Marvel chalks up win after win (the glorious "Spider-Man" and "X-Men" franchises), return to the silver screen with the definitive caped crusader adventure, "Batman Begins."

"Batman Begins" is a confident origin story that starts this new franchise at ground zero. The film is a polar opposite experience from the Tim Burton/Joel Schumacher series, which trafficked in pop culture and cartoon-like adventure to provide big-budget entertainment. "Begins" returns Batman to his dark, comic book origins, trusting the audience to be patient while cautious director Christopher Nolan painstakingly builds and arranges this shadowy cinematic world from scratch. Those accustomed to the sweetened thrills of the earlier films are in for a rude awakening with "Begins," for it desires to construct a solid initial base for the character, not paint the town red with gags and style in a quest to keep the story mindlessly moving forward. Nolan's film handles exactly like 1978's "Superman," which also took its time getting the audience used to personalities and locations. Goodness, it takes a full hour before the film even hands the audience some actual Dark Knight action. However, patience is rewarded with a full-bodied representation of Wayne's journey from cowardice to heroism, ensuring that the leap into the fantastical isn't a disruptive one. The film may not reflect reality, but Goyer and Nolan do a terrific job capturing verisimilitude for Bruce and his bat world.