FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Do you like bush? Or do you hate bush?






Who would you vote for???
Bush.
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
Somone else.
61%
 61%  [ 29 ]
Or, would you run?
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Or, none at all.
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 47

Cash
Who would you vote for in this coming election? Would it be bush? Or would it be someone else? Or, would you run for president?


Here is a link to a web site you should not miss.... http://www.topplebush.com


It contains information on bush that will definatley make you think twice!
It also contains at least fifty FREE MP3 anti-bush songs you can download.


Don't worry, I didn't say I was anti-bush/anti-govmt. Truthfully, all presidents have their +s -s and positives and negitives. I just thought I would share something a bit humorous and interesting, and also, don't feel obligated to visit the link or vote if you don't want to Smile


Be well...



Cash Very Happy
S3nd K3ys
Cash wrote:
Who would you vote for in this coming election? Would it be bush? Or would it be someone else? Or, would you run for president?


Here is a link to a web site you should not miss.... http://www.topplebush.com


It contains information on bush that will definatley make you think twice!
It also contains at least fifty FREE MP3 anti-bush songs you can download.


Don't worry, I didn't say I was anti-bush/anti-govmt. Truthfully, all presidents have their +s -s and positives and negitives. I just thought I would share something a bit humorous and interesting, and also, don't feel obligated to visit the link or vote if you don't want to Smile


Be well...



Cash Very Happy


I know some of you ignorant anti-bushites are so deeply dedicated to toppling bush at all costs, (even the expense of the free world) that you haven't seen the day change to nite for years, but just in case you forgot, BUSH CAN'T RUN FOR PRESIDENT FOR A THIRD TERM!

Rolling Eyes
SunburnedCactus
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Cash wrote:
Who would you vote for in this coming election? Would it be bush? Or would it be someone else? Or, would you run for president?


Here is a link to a web site you should not miss.... http://www.topplebush.com


It contains information on bush that will definatley make you think twice!
It also contains at least fifty FREE MP3 anti-bush songs you can download.


Don't worry, I didn't say I was anti-bush/anti-govmt. Truthfully, all presidents have their +s -s and positives and negitives. I just thought I would share something a bit humorous and interesting, and also, don't feel obligated to visit the link or vote if you don't want to Smile


Be well...



Cash Very Happy


I know some of you ignorant anti-bushites are so deeply dedicated to toppling bush at all costs, (even the expense of the free world) that you haven't seen the day change to nite for years, but just in case you forgot, BUSH CAN'T RUN FOR PRESIDENT FOR A THIRD TERM!

Rolling Eyes


This only exemplifies your quote about "knuckle-dragging lefties". Duh indeed!
[FuN]goku
screw bush i hate him.... if u wanna see sumthin funny look at this topic on my clans forums.... 10 dumb things bush said in 2004
thegamecreator
I hate George Dubya bush...i swear the voting was fixxed
izcool


No comment...lol...

- Mike.
windval
i do not like bush

he is just like a fool~
threezeroone
hmmm..I don't know if I like him or not because I'm not from U.S. There are things the he does best but some people think its dumb.
ocalhoun
I did vote for Bush... twice!
I voted in FLORIDA, so it mattered!
S3nd K3ys
ocalhoun wrote:
I did vote for Bush... twice!
I voted in FLORIDA, so it mattered!


I only voted for him the second time. Wink
All Maine Matters
The title of this thread / poll is misleading.

I do like Bush. I voted for him in 2000.

He has, however, proven to be far more liberal than initially advertised.

I disagree entirely with his "No Child Left Behind" -- which translates to "No Child Gets Ahead." I disagree with his misuse of the War Powers Act. But his stand on "Guest Workers" -- which translates to "Illegal Alien Reward Program" -- took the cake!

In his defense, he has been hit with a multitude of disasters which were totally beyond his control and still hasn't been removed from the White House in a straight jacket.

I could not bring myself to vote for him again. I voted Constitutional Party. I probably will again, despite the fact that I am the treasurer for our local town Republican Committee.
psycosquirrel
Its not a matter of liking or disliking Bush. He and Kerry were both crappy canidates. (All Maine covered my dislikes and gave me some more that I had not yet realized) Its just that Bush sucked less, so luckily he was elected. As for the upcoming election, I can say I will probably vote Republican. Hillary Clinton simply would not make good decisions president, and she has horrible views.
S3nd K3ys
psycosquirrel wrote:
Its not a matter of liking or disliking Bush. He and Kerry were both crappy canidates. (All Maine covered my dislikes and gave me some more that I had not yet realized) Its just that Bush sucked less, so luckily he was elected. As for the upcoming election, I can say I will probably vote Republican. Hillary Clinton simply would not make good decisions president, and she has horrible views.


Agreed. I'm not looking forward to 2008. I'd like to see the Dems put up somebody that actually has, you know... a plan or something.
TeK
Nope, cant stand him. I didn't like him from the get go.
elekis
stupid question but is the for poeple who voted for him lives in AAmerica.
tidruG
What if I neither hate him nor like him? Confused
Anyway, S3nd, your point made me laugh... You know I'm not in the US, but I still knew that Bush can't run for another term.

But I have to admit, sometimes "Dubyaman" does split my sides. I can't forget the "You fool me once.... you can't fool us again" quote Razz.
S3nd K3ys
tidruG wrote:


But I have to admit, sometimes "Dubyaman" does split my sides. I can't forget the "You fool me once.... you can't fool us again" quote Razz.


He's definately got some good ones! Very Happy

And he doesn't care. That's the best part.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/051120/ids_photos_ts/r783171191.jpg
kuroneko
all bush wants to do is blow the whole middle east up...evil person
mnx12
Well this upcoming election will be the first I can vote in, and there is no way in hell that I would vote for Bush.
hooloovoo
O god that man scared me so badly....well to tell the truth any republincain scares me......To me their views are so closed minded and hatfull and violent
i just dont understand
falconfx
I'm not American, but if I were I would vote for Bush.
summer-sensation
I kinda feel bad for the man. I mean, how would <i>you</i> handle being president? But I do think it's time for another president.
kevin
I don't understand how he got to be president 2 times anyway. I thought he was an idiot from day 1.
S3nd K3ys
mnx12 wrote:
Well this upcoming election will be the first I can vote in, and there is no way in hell that I would vote for Bush.



Bush can't run again, duh!
3shades
i can't believe anyone voted for bush in that poll

after everything hes done, and will do
tribetalk
3shades wrote:
i can't believe anyone voted for bush in that poll

after everything hes done, and will do


Well if you look at it from a bipartisan view.

5% unemployment rate: lower than 60-70s-80s-90s altogether!
Military is strenghtening the world by removing terrorists.

Simple question.. Are you better off than you are 5 years ago?

AND YES... My income is up 70% from when Clinton left office; the day America came back to life!

AND WHO CARES NOW.. 3 MORE YEARS!
Sentenza
tribetalk wrote:
5% unemployment rate: lower than 60-70s-80s-90s altogether!


Hmkay, at the price of billions in the U.S national Dept (which is of $8,120,430,884,931.20) ... okay, it doesn't really change anything to a bunch of people, because America is based on Private corporations, but it creates a larger difference between the rich and the poor, which often leads to corruption, and vice-versa.

tribetalk wrote:
Military is strenghtening the world by removing terrorists.


Oh god, Pro-Pa-Gan-da... lots of people who were killed for no reason...

Anyways, I'm not in the US... but I think it's just sad that such a president leads the most powerful country in the world.
lockwolf
Why didnt you people do something over a year ago when you could do something to get him out? Damn Demorcats, Bitch till they get somebody they like in there.
Texas Al
I'm glad you included "none at all" as an option.

I'm not too thrilled about Bush as a human being. Obviously I haven't talked to the guy or anything, but the superficial impression I got from his '04 debates was that he's a shallow individual with no appreciation of subtlety, complexity, or ambiguity and no particular qualifications for leadership other than coming from a politically well-connected family. Oh, and if he went to Yale, you certainly couldn't tell from his English language abilities. Basically what I imagine happening to the typical conformist frat-prick after they graduate from college and kind-of sort-of grow up.

On the other hand, I don't know if anybody else would be doing a better job in his position, and there are a lot of ways the job could be done worse. We need the oil supply to be secure. Even under the best conditions, it's only going to buy us a few more years. Nobody has any idea of what to do about it then, but still, it's a few more years in which to try to prepare.

We also need to keep the terrorists too busy over there for them to have the resources and manpower to spend attacking us over here. And it's going to be decades before the rebuilt Iraqi police and military can do the job by themselves.

So whether it would have been Bush or Kerry in the Whitehouse now, they'd be facing the same dilemma: how to occupy Iraq for as long as we need to without admitting to the voters that we have no idea how long that's going to be.

At any rate, I don't see much difference between the parties where it comes to foreign policy. There are huge differences of opinion on domestic policy, but isolationism is dead and globalism has been the quiet doctrine of all presidents since World War II.
bdoneck
I dont hate bush but i dont like him, he won my vote in the previous election only because kerry was the biggest idiot i have ever seen in my life.

I heard these clips of his speeches on the radio once that showed how one day he would take one side of an issue, and the next day he would take the other side. it was rediculous i dont know why anyone in their right minds would have voted for him
Texas Al
psycosquirrel wrote:
Its not a matter of liking or disliking Bush. He and Kerry were both crappy canidates. (All Maine covered my dislikes and gave me some more that I had not yet realized) Its just that Bush sucked less, so luckily he was elected. As for the upcoming election, I can say I will probably vote Republican. Hillary Clinton simply would not make good decisions president, and she has horrible views.


Heh! What if it was Hillary Clinton vs. Alan Keyes?

MAN, would I love to see an election like that. The libertarians would actually have a shot at winning because the only ones who would vote for either major candidate would be the hardcore party-robots who don't really care what candidate is running as long as it's on the right ticket.
waiteck
I would just vote Bush.. Lol.. Caz.. He is the person I know the most among others.
m0rph1n3
I like bush and dont like bush. I can see what he has done well and ive also seen some VERY poor decisions. But fornow i am satisfied with what is going on. I wonder what it would be like if kerry was elected...lol either it would be excelent or absolutly horibble!
Sentenza
bdoneck wrote:
it was rediculous i dont know why anyone in their right minds would have voted for him [Kerry]


Right back at everyone who voted for Bush.
statusfashions
i think bust is the dumbest and most selfish president that us of a has got till now.
all he cares is to take revenge on those who oppose him and his dumb ideas.
lykaios
I think this was a very bad idea for a topic of discussion... I've been at enough lunch tables at school to know, the moment you bring up politics, NO view is the right view, and NOBODY will be happy with what you have to say.

As for my views.. (I don't care about making everyone happy, just 2 people.) I am moderate, leaning toward liberal side at the moment, because Bush anti-gay, and i happen to be *gasp* gay (well, Bisexual..) Homos are people too!

I agree with whoever up there (cannot remember name, don't feel like scrolling) who said all presidents have their upsides and downsides. Bush, for all his flaws, for all the anti-gay sentiments he took advantage of in the midwest to get into office, for all the HILARIOUS dubyaism, DID get voted into office. Sure, a good portion of the people just voted strictly because he was a Republican.. and they're blindly following the political view they registered view, no matter what their personal opinion is.. But some people actually believe Bush is doing some good.. I, being 16, have no real say in the matter, but as a citizen of the US, i am entitled to my opinion.. And that is: Bush Sucks.. But so does everyone else on the planet, so get the **** over it and move on with your lives.
ocalhoun
statusfashions wrote:
i think bust is the dumbest and most selfish president that us of a has got till now.
all he cares is to take revenge on those who oppose him and his dumb ideas.


Who's bust? What country is he president of?
Texas Al
On second thought, I do like bush. Especially if it's naturally red or blonde. Mmm-mm. Don't shave that bush, baby.

Bust is pretty nice too.
redbomber
i hate him. Lol
Billwaa
Well, I don't like Bush nor hate hate him. I just don't like how he send the army to attack Iraq for no reason
Jayfarer
The Bush Administration has made enough mistakes by now that I have to believe that they should be held accountable. I can't possibly shrug off everything he's mishandled. Katrina, Enron, Domestic spying, various scandals in his cabinet, abu ghraib, deficit, War in Iraq (whether you support the initial reasons or not, his administration is doing a poor job and should be held accountable for it) among other things that seem to be conventiently forgotten by the population after a month.
srijit
^^^ nice points. american mindset is incredible. i saw somewhere here a post saying Muslims must be grateful to bush for invading iraq. Now what kind of sick mentality is that? why can ppl mind their own business and learn to co-exist peacefully? Mad
yyh21m
I dont hate bush and i dont like him too
bao
I choose second.He said and do things of he think right.But some one lose life just by it.
Hobbad
Ok, people. Bush only has a certain amount of power, that's the entire purpose of the senate and the house of reps.

If there is anyone at fault it's the senate.

Plus, the only reason people voted Kerry was because, he was NOT Bush and that was the only reason, which is a really bad reason to vote someone for president. I say, vote Badnarik but, that's just me.

And will people stop trying to empeach Bush, he hasn't done anything.

You can't empeach someone for being a supposed "bad" president.

Plus, there hasn't been a draft, so who ever has died as part of the war on Iraq, volunteered for the military. It would be hypocritical to say, "oh but, I just joined for this and this, not to fight."
Related topics
President Hu's surname the Bush headache was hoped everybody
What does Bush look like?
I hate school
Smile continue....
FOR WAR OR NOT
Bush Poll
Top Chinese General Warns US Over Attack
"terrorist" my thoughts
England to be bombed again?
MLK Jr's 'Bash Bush' event omitted some vital information.
Bush in Freefall
Is the US Government a Bully?
President Bush...
Are Americans stupid?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.