FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I would kill this guy.

nOScott
This is Extremely messed up and these people involved should be killed.

Contains graphic footage. Viewer discretion is advised!

http://matt.carter.name/download/front_line_videos/iraq/coalition/tn/us_soldiers_shooting_dogs_in_iraq_for_fun.avi.html

At first i though it was just that the dog was already hurt but then I emailed matt carter telling him that they were probley just trying to help him with no pain. Matt replyed with solid proof how sick these ****** are.

Matt Carter wrote:
as much as i would like to believe the dog was already injured, the fact of the matter is the only reason it was already lying on the ground is because it had already been shot from 50 yards away with a M4 and needed to be "finished off"..... as much as i would like to believe there is some other plausible mercy-kill explanation this simply isnt the case, i have gone to great lengths to ensure the video footage you see is completely accurate and not taken out of context..

The Email Matt Carter Recieved

"'Hi my name is M. D. formaly of A TRP 1-10 CAV 4ID and while in Iraq we had a sport of killing dogs whenever the Iraqis werent shooting us. So when I shot this one at about 50 yards with my M4 and it ran yelping to lower ground, we had to finish it so my friends and I went to it and started shooting it. I ve never seen a dog take as many shots to the head at least 4 as this one did and then after we thought it was dead we dug a hole and when I picked it up with the shovel it came back to life, so we shot it a couple more times....its pretty funny.'"

Matt Carter wrote:
in fact, the humane society of united states has already lodged formal complaints with the commander of ground forces iraq and secretary of defense over these incidents.

http://www.hsus.org/web-files/PDF/Letter_to_Rumsfeld-Soldiers_and_Dogs-3-29-05.pdf

These idiots should die... and if i was there i would of shot him myself
denggi
Those ppl arent ppl man..Thats cruel. Something should be done bout this...
nOScott
I agree
Scott
It is possible this is a hoax you know, the video could be staged, or be somehwere else. It is incredibly hard to trust the internet these days.
php_wizard_l33t
People who are taking to the liking of hurting innocent animals should be punished severely. I own 8 canines myself, and would never hurt one. Sure, I may smack it for peeing or pooping in the house, but I wouldn't shoot it.

This makes me feel way different about the US troops in Iraq.
[FuN]goku
nOScott wrote:
I agree
same
izcool
What ever happened to shooting at bottles or cans lined up in a row ? At least that would help your aim be better. But just killing innocent animals for pleasure is just plain wrong. I cringed when I seen the video for the first time.

- Mike.
cnnet
i'd prefer to let him kill himself
nOScott
Scott wrote:
It is possible this is a hoax you know, the video could be staged, or be somehwere else. It is incredibly hard to trust the internet these days.

I doubt it... go to http://matt.carter.name/download/front_line_videos/ this guy has baout 50 video of real shit that i assure you is not staged and i trust he is telling the turth on this one
ocalhoun
Since its a dog, I don't care...
If it were a horse, I would care.
I don't care about dogs.
nOScott
yea well i dont really care about you then.. animals can feel pain that dog is crying and gets worst each shot to his head...
psycosquirrel
A dog is still a creature, and the merciless, reasonless slaughter of any animal is wrong. But, this sounds so absurd that I believe it must have been forged or a hoax...

I tried to view the video, and it would only play the audio for me. Audio can be easily forged, so I would not be surprised if it was fake. But even if it is not, you must keep in mind there are ALWAYS psychopaths who will enjoy doing things like that. Unfortunately, there always will be too. So even if it is real, it is not right to use it to make an assumption that anything like this happens regularly over there in Iraq.
quick_basic
It only played audio for me too. And I could barely hear it.
schudder
To be honest, I care more about the life of an animal than that of a human (though I am a carnivore).
I really hate people who kill animals for sport and if I were a killer, I would happily kill these people. Unfortunately, I am not (yet?). I am drunk though.
Anyway, I really hate this kind of people and I hope they are punished severely. They may be animals, but they still have feelings, damnit!
tingkagol
You think this is cruel? Have you seen the beheading of an american on live tv? The terrorists sawed his head off with a machete then hacked away. I dunno If I should post the link to the video because it is extremely DISGUSTING and DISTURBING. Now, those people are the ones who should die.
thegamecreator
even if its staged thats horrible. i cant even imagin ever even hitting a dog that was horrible...thats sad these people should be tortued then have 100,000 volt clamps attached to their nipples till theyre dead.
If you hadnt guessed i dont have any problems with human death but when you kill a dog or an animal its just so sad:(
photon
whether its a animal or a human being doesnt matter. afterall , all can feel pain. and the way these ppl act, makes me wonder if they are even bothered about other lives. reallly sic..
seanooi
that is cruel man. How can they just shoot a dog in the head?
I wonder how would they feel if i shoot them in the head. Twisted Evil
Wotac
I would never hurt animals either. I mean bugs are different for me, I have to kill them or our house is full of them. But dogs for example, I can't even think killing any. If one dog would be in serious pain and it has to be killed, I'd propably tell my friend if he's around that he'll kill it. Of course, if there's nobody around I couldn't just pass by, then I would not have any other choise but to kill it. I even have a dog myself, a Jackrussel. I don't know what would I do if something happens to it...
olah
This is so hypocritical. We kill hundreds of livestock, fish, insects and other human beings daily. Instead of getting upset about a dog (who probably died a painless death by a quick shooting) we should be worried about what our society is coming to.
kevin
olah wrote:
This is so hypocritical. We kill hundreds of livestock, fish, insects and other human beings daily. Instead of getting upset about a dog (who probably died a painless death by a quick shooting) we should be worried about what our society is coming to.

True, but we kill those animals for food, this dog was shot for fun. You should never kill a creature just for the fun of it.
jongoldsz
That is not right. You should send the video to Bush and complain. You should even sue them for animal abuse.
OnlyOneLife
Wow U.S. soldiers doing this... I think they mental torture prisoners in some camp on an island too... somewhere.
cnnet
I heard a boy kill one
and he was reasset
rark
Oh my. that is indeed disturbing to know that such sick activities are occuring and that people are still willing to boast about the cruelty and treat it as a humourous event of everyday life, and also treating it as a "sport"
icedGEEK
php_wizard_l33t wrote:
People who are taking to the liking of hurting innocent animals should be punished severely.

I'm not an "animal lover" but UGH. Things like this make me sick.
eday2010
I didn't view the video, and I don't want to. Just the thought of it makes me sick and furious. That link should be sent to PETA (www.peta.org). I am in no way a friend of that group, who often times are way out there and take things to far, but they are good with these kinds of things. They are the ones who got McDonald's to humanely kill their chickens. If they'd see this, they'd speak up about it and get it noticed.

The soldiers should be shooting terrorists like that, not innocent dogs. Now I want to break eveyone's neck.
angelus
Disgusting, simply disgusting.
I do not know how this can be fun to someone. But I would not kill him neither. Violenceis not supposed to be fought wwith violence, it would be absurd.
But anyway, somehow one has to stop that ridiculty. How the hell can something of that kind happen?
I almost cried seeing that cruelty.
Actually, military trains soldiers to have no emotions, they make them killing machines. They would even kill their mother if they would be told to do so.
I wonder why military exists at all. Military was "invented" to defend the country if another military attacks. But, if there would be no military at all, why shoul you defend yourself? It is ridiculous. Why the hell was military "invented"? It is complete nonsense, really.
It is just because of the world's lust for power and for control. Well, most of the people on earth are religious. And most of them actually are christians (well, beside the muslims). Wasn't it god that said, we should rule over the world as one. But he also told us not to kill, told us to love
I really dislike the catholic church, but I adore the bible. It is pure moral and intelligence. If everyone on earth woul read and respect the bible, there would be less cruelty on earth I guess.
Well, maybe it is just what I'm wishing and dreaming what could be. Who knows.
Yours,

angelus
SilverDogg
from what i read, i dont even want to look at the video or whatever it was.

what the hell is wrong with people? ffs!!! a dog? A DOG? WTF DID THAT DOG DO TO THEM?? ****** ******!
mceejaydee
He said that it's funny but it ain't. I hate animal cruelty
laima
and what can we do about it? i'm sorry pal... Sad
Jack_Hammer
Quote:
Soldiers from A TRP 1-10 CAV 4ID record disturbing video of their sport, 'shooting dogs for fun' in Iraq. This dog shot from 50yds with a M4 'ran yelping to lower ground' and needed to be 'finished off' yet after taking 4 rounds to the head it was still alive when they picked it up with a shovel 'so we shot it a couple more times.. its pretty funny' ..... Definately not cool. Sad.

How could you miss from 50 yards?!, shows you how good American soldiers are huh?
Jack_Hammer
laima wrote:
and what can we do about it? i'm sorry pal... Sad

I was thinking of serving in Iraq for nine months.
CatBox
php_wizard_l33t wrote:
People who are taking to the liking of hurting innocent animals should be punished severely. I own 8 canines myself, and would never hurt one. Sure, I may smack it for peeing or pooping in the house, but I wouldn't shoot it.

This makes me feel way different about the US troops in Iraq.

I feel sick. Killing for sport is almost ok, but this is butchery. Those guys who think animals can be treated in anyway one feels like is a sicko.
SWDGO
well, lets think:

If the dog is taked of the street, maybe kill it by shoot is better than whit a car.

In another way of think, the dogs have a lot of troubles in the people when not have owner.

In third place, nobody can do nothing about if people is crazy like that soldier.

The nature works....
edam
tie those foockers to a tree and pull there arms and legs off and leave them to die.
nOScott
yea well it is wrong too bad we cant do anything
ericbobson
As a born and bred British citizen, I have to say I see this as a reflection of American attitudes to the rest of the world. Call me Anti- American if you wish, but would the soldiers have done the same in a U.S. street? I don't think so. The American-controlled areas in Iraq are noticably more anti-coalition than the British-controlled ones and I think it is as a result of this trigger-happy, overly-assured attitude that the world has come to expect from America.
OutlawSpirit
he killed a dog...

u would kill him for killing a dog... wise?

na, because then you would go down for murder for the sake of a dog, not worth it... say hi to 'not dropping the soap'... not worth it over a dog

Laughing