FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

why not add quick reply

hotboy
add quick reply
must be make forum fast Laughing
Bondings
A quick reply encourages users to post very short messages. I know it is very easy, but I don't want this forum to become a 'single smiley' forum or a 'me too' forum. If you take the time to hit on the reply button, then there is a bigger chance your post will be bigger and more usefull.

So, a quick reply won't be there in the near future. I will, however, speed this forum up a bit by removing unnecessary phpBB code. (the style sheets are within the index file if I'm not mistaken)
meangurl
oh.. too bad, i was gonna suggest that one but seems like hotboy already beat me with this one
wkcom
i think it is conveniet for people to reply.
the speed of the forum is not fast in here.but i dont want much more posts like "me too." Very Happy
cnnet
I don't think it's nessery to have quick reply
when quick reply exit
there will be more spam
and the admin doesn't want this happen
Cryptz
adding quick reply would make it more easier to post than gettin the full reply forum

you can post long messages in quick reply form, i do it on other forums

its easier on the fingers as well
Maka
Nooo lol, could you imagine that a user signs up and posts 5 posts using quick reply all one word. Mad
shukyi
a quick reply is more nice.

although a quick reply is easyer to use, the people will not type longer message Sad
Bockman
it IS possible to use quick reply for normal messages (and i of course for longuer messages too), BUT it is not usually what ends up happening. people end up using quick reply for one or two words like "good" or "i like it". it is already happening with some users, but would probably happen a lot more if this mod was installed)

Be Well Cool