FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PSP Games (POST YOURS AND YOU OPINION ON THEM)

Patty
If you have a PSP, and games! Post the name of the game and what you think of them..

I own the following games:
ArrowNeed for Speed Undeground: Rivals
It kicks ass, it was the first game i bought, and i was hooked till the end of the game. Good graphics, good gameplay, i would suggest it to anyone who has a psp and likes racing car games!

Arrow Need for Speed: Most Wanted
This games is awesome, combines the tuner selection of the undeground with the awesome cops of the pursuit series. Ive only just bought and playing this game, but so far it is one of the best! RECOMMENDED!

Arrow Burnout: Legends
If you like cars, like crashing cars, like breaking things...this is the game for you, it combines racing, with huge spills. Great game!

(can you tell i like racing cars Razz)

Cheers
-Patty

PS: Dont forget to post your games!
liamthebof
i thinlk tthat psp games are a waste of money and the screen size is terrible, the graphics can compare to a pc(woot!!). I H8 THEM!!
Patty
liamthebof wrote:
i thinlk tthat psp games are a waste of money and the screen size is terrible, the graphics can compare to a pc(woot!!). I H8 THEM!!

the psp is an essential gaming device if you travel alot (like myself), as you cannot cart around a PC alot the time, and gaming laptops cost a crap load of money. So its better than having absoluting nothing to play games on!
Monkeydog
GBA & DS>PSP
unless you're into old school gaming...then emulation with the PSP is the way to go, although both the DS and GBA can emulate too =/
druidbloke
errr my psp is great, but graphics compared to a pc? the pc can have better graphics than any console with the right hardware thank yoooou. Smile yes even ps3 and the new xbox ;ob but the psp is an hand-held and good for what it is.
GDG
Guys are you screwed or something. You are comparing a computer which has endless power supply (unless there is a power surge) with a handheld console. Oh and might I add, the DS might be good but its no good all you can do is play games and wirless games!!! PSP is made to watch movies, music, games, pictures, internet everything.

Oh and let em add soemthing, go search Daxter and psp. It is a new game coming out or the PSP, if you know Jak and Daxter than you'll know who I am talkinga bout. It seems that this game will have teh same graphics as PS2 version would, they say the framerate is incredibly fast and it is so smooth. And I believe that the people who made teh games wer only joking with us with the graphics, I think we will see some good games and graphics in teh year 2006!!!

My games:

Wipeout pure:
I like the futuristic feel of it, very good game!!!

Coded Arms
Very cool shooter game, haven't finished it yet I am busy these days!!!

My ISO games (lols, yes I pirate sometimes):

Prince of Perisa: Revelations
The best game I have ever play on the PSP. Graphics are OK could've been better I believe, but teh gameplay is awsome and I recommend it to anyone who likes sword fighting!!!