FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


And so it begins???





S3nd K3ys
Quote:
Exclusive: Syria claims US forces suffered 11 casualties in a Syrian-US clash Thursday night, Nov. 24 – without clarifying whether they meant dead or wounded

November 25, 2005, 5:14 PM (GMT+02:00)

Internal Syrian communications channels report Syrian “Desert Guards” border units fought US Marines who crossed into Syria at a point west of al Qaim. They also claimed 30 Syrian casualties.

DEBKAfile’s military sources report the battle took place at the Syrian-Iraqi border town of Abu Kemal.


http://www.debka.com/

Not confirmed yet. But if it's true, this is BIG news.

Another link: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/10/30/wsyria30.xml&sSheet=/news/2005/10/30/ixworld.html
Insaniac
The sources dont really look real. Marines dont go of invading land without a reason, and they wouldn't get caught like this, they have had years and years of training :s
LeviticusMky
I believe it.

I severely doubt that there is any large scale invasion of Syria happening in the near future, but I wouldn't doubt for a second that our government has sent armed operatives into the country to mix things up a bit.
Ioana
Debka writes a lot of nationalist isralian propaganda - of course sometimes the truth too.. one never knows.
Paul Knight
America just needs to get the hell out of Iraq now.

If Syria is next the whole Muslim world is going to be against the US. At the moment thats not the case, with a lot of support against terrorost fundamentalism.

I think the US and Britain have done enough for the world at the moment. The real war is a terrorist one. Lets withdraw and concentrate on that. In Iraq our boys are just walking into traps. They might as well have Targets painted on them.
valient
hmm am not sure abt syria.. but i doubt USA is going to start war wid IRAN i think and ye abt muslim world u r right..

after afghan and iraq war 75% muslim pop is criticizing America and in SAudi Arabia there seems the big oppsition agaist army stay there are rising that wud be trouble for USA to stay in middleeast region.

America should re-look its policies against muslim world
gonzo
valient wrote:
muslim pop is criticizing America


who cares? I don't.

Quote:
in SAudi Arabia there seems the big oppsition agaist army stay there


wooo. I still don't care.


Quote:
America should re-look its policies against muslim world


nope. you people don't get to vote here.
i_am_mine
gonzo wrote:
Quote:
who cares? I don't.

and
gonzo wrote:
Quote:
wooo. I still don't care.




Thats great foreign policy you have there, whats the punch-line:"I don't care! " ?
No WMD's : " I don't care ! "
No evidence : "I don't care ! "
No Justification: " I don't Care ! "

But then lets leave that behind shall we? So you say you don't care if the Middle East doesn't like you? Well you see, its not as simple as that, because America depends on Middle Eastern Oil, and when I mean depends, I mean the economy would be on its knees if the Middle East got particularly "ticked" off - especially now that there are other nations that can match U.S consumption and ensure a market for "Arab" Oil.

But then ofcourse You Still Don't Care. Surprisingly your Main Man does care:
Quote:

"It's important for Americans to remember that America imports more than 50 percent of its oil -- more than 10 million barrels a day. And the figure is rising. [..]this dependence on foreign oil is a matter of national security. To put it bluntly, sometimes we rely upon energy sources from countries that don't particularly like us." - George W. Bush, February 25, 2002


" Don't particulary like us."
heh, heh

Quote:
Given current patterns of consumption, the United States will need to import 60% of the oil it uses by 2010.

Proved oil reserves are those quantities of oil that geological information indicates can be with reasonable certainty recovered in the future from known reservoirs. Of the trillion barrels currently estimated, 6% are in North America, 9% in Central and Latin America, 2% in Europe, 4% in Asia Pacific, 7% in Africa, 6% in the Former Soviet Union. Today, 66% of global oil reserves are in the hands of Middle Eastern regimes: Saudi Arabia (25%), Iraq (11%), Iran (8%), UAE (9%), Kuwait (9%), and Libya (2%).





Projecting 2001 production levels, by 2020 83% of global oil reserves will be controlled by Middle Eastern regimes.


Like it or not, and whether you care or not, really doesn't matter.Because foreign policy makers aren't that dumb: they know "pissing off" the middle east isn't the best thing to be doing when you've got a barrel of black gold selling at $50.No wonder we're digging up Alaska eh?

With that said, you ofcourse, still don't care.

But it'd be a nice idea not to tick em off eh? I mean you wouldn't want your gasoline costing more than your car huh.

Thanks for playing.
gonzo
i_am_mine wrote:

Thats great foreign policy you have there


Thanks. I don't remember the US voting away national sovereignty. Did they? Can you document when that happened?

Quote:

No WMD's :

bullsh|t

I'm sure that's a great comfort to the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF KURDS THAT SADDAM INSANE SLAUGHTERED WITH HIS WMDS, HUH?



Next time you come to play.. join the rest of us sane people in reality.


thanks
polarBear
Why do you forget that those wmd's were sold by USA? why you forget that US trooops do use the same tactics to extract info from iraqi inhabitants than Saddam did?

Your memory is weird, and I don't think it's sane nor real. But you still can prove I'm wrong, right?
i_am_mine
I'm sure that's a great comfort to the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF KURDS THAT SADDAM INSANE SLAUGHTERED WITH AMERICAN WEAPONS SOLD TO SADDAM. I'm sure that its also very comforting for the Kurds to know that the United States Of America doesn't mind overlooking their slaughter at the behest Of Saddam as long as he was useful to them.

Oh but wait I've heard that story somewhere else.

I'm sure THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF SLAUGHTERED AFGHAN PEOPLE were comforted by the FACT THAT THEY WERE BEING SHOT BY AMERICAN BULLETS THAT WERE GIVEN TO THEIR OPRESSORS WHEN THEY WERE "USEFUL" TO THE U.S.A

But ofcourse you'll say the CIA and FBI are faultless.But ofcourse that doesn't hold good when you yourself admit the CIA and FBI's Conspiracies within the US that encouraged Black hate in another thread.

Oh, wait a minute.

What? The same story? Where else?

PAKISTAN? 3 DICTATORS? Encouraged?

YUGOSLAVIA?

LIBYA?

EGYPT?

IRAN?Right up to the Shah?

Man I can only try to imagine what goes through a man's head when he's being shot by the very people that armed him.


Maybe you might want to think why Bush is trying so hard not to piss off the Saudis...
Cus you're screwed if you do.
And if you do, you can say goodbye to sovereignty ( the fact that has no factual relevance in this conversation and also the fact that you did not reply to the statistics and evidence, not to mention argument that I stated, I will overlook, since I very well know that you have no reply )

P.S ITS SORT OF MAKES UP FOR YOUR LACK OF POINTS WHEN YOU TYPE THIS BIG. DOESN'T IT? Applause
S3nd K3ys
sharkkky wrote:
When will the americans realise that the world does NOT revolve around them and they're beliefs. Arrogant idiots! I mean really, just how thick can a whole nation be, what a complete bunch of sad sorry muppets they really are.
Its almost laughable, I mean come on, these guys actually believe their own B$%#~*IT. And to top that they really think that everyone else believes it too. Someone should just put em all out of their misery, sad sad sad, HA!


Wow. Third grade name calling. Brilliant.

Your ignorance is shining bright today!

Ahh, but the world DOES revolve around US. The US is the ONLY superpower right now, like it or not. But believe me, it could be worse; think about a world that Radical Islam ruled. Now THAT would be fun.

Personally, I could give a rat's ass about what other's think about the way the US is handling things. If they want to do better, then they can sack up and take control. Like I said, it could easily be Islam ruling the world, or Hitler, or or or or or....

As for who armed whom, the US (I believe, I forgot where I put the source for this,) provided LESS THAN ONE PERCENT of arms to Iraq/Al Quada.

BTW, Gonzo, good job getting under I_am_mine's skin. I've never seen him post in all huge letters before.

Talk about rent free!

polarBear
Oh, you're right. The Great America -that doesn't include any country of America other than US actually- didn't provide sarin, nor tabun, nor vx to Saddam, nor taught how to use it, and didn't train the iraqui troops about how to use the chemical agents stated above. Brilliant. Now, can you say the truth?
i_am_mine
How could I forget?

The poor Kurds right?

What killed them? What was the substance that lead to their dead bodies being dumped into a hole in the ground?

No wounds.No scratches on their bodies.

Do you know what it was found to be ?

VX Nerve Gas.

You say less than 1% ?

You don't even need 1%...all you need is a few millilitres...possibly less.

Getting the idea? Maybe you'd like to show some respect and shut up about the Kurds.

_____________________________________


So me typing in big large fonts make you happy s3nd?

And you of all people talk about Third Grade Name calling?

under ordinary circumstances I'd find it funny. The stupidity only makes me think it pathetic.

Quote:
BTW, Gonzo, good job getting under I_am_mine's skin. I've never seen him post in all huge letters before.


Good job? Man you make me sick s3nd.Are you really that childish.Is that the aim of you being here? Acting pathetic in big large font and being annoying? Ofcourse it is, that isn't even a question.

I hope you conservatively orgasm the next time you get happy seeing my big huge capital sized fonts.

You talk about third grade name calling? How ironic is that when the whole point of you being here is not to discuss but to congratulate yourself and each other on your ignorance and retardedness?

Quote:
Personally, I could give a rat's *** about what other's think about the way the US is handling things.


And i know you don't give a rat's *** about what others think. So what's the whole point of being here?


lib
S3nd K3ys wrote:
But believe me, it could be worse; think about a world that Radical Islam ruled. Now THAT would be fun.

As much fun as a world ruled by the ever self promoting Christians? Man, I switch on the Tv and there are at least 10 channels promoting Jesus as the one true saviour. Performing unbelieveable miracles on-screen in a matter of seconds? Curing a chronic illness in 30 seconds? Who're they trying to dupe? I can understand the spread of a religion based on its positive ideals or stuff like that, but to try and fool people into thinking that miracles the moment you convert? Wait, there was this one lady minister telling us not to listen to Hard Rock? I mean, come on! YOu might as well board up your windows and sit alone in your house for fear of the outside (read real) world.
</rant> (Sorry, didn't mean to rant.)

S3nd K3ys wrote:
BTW, Gonzo, good job getting under I_am_mine's skin. I've never seen him post in all huge letters before.

S3nd, allow me to be honest here... I generally read all your posts, and even give a lot of credit to you for some posts. However, I generally condemn your patting other posters' backs just because they supported you. And this time, this is a new low for you. Not only does gonzo not make any valid points (seeing as how he has used that picture before to no avail), but he purposefully tried to get under a member's skin and you're actually commeending him on that? Does this result in fruitful debate?
... And I thought you believed that your beliefs and the truth were your armour? Do you need to resort to getting under other posters' skins?

i_am_mine wrote:
Quote:
BTW, Gonzo, good job getting under I_am_mine's skin. I've never seen him post in all huge letters before.

Good job? Man you make me sick s3nd.Are you really that childish.Is that the aim of you being here? Acting pathetic in big large font and being annoying? Ofcourse it is, that isn't even a question.

I hope you conservatively orgasm the next time you get happy seeing my big huge capital sized fonts.

You talk about third grade name calling? How ironic is that when the whole point of you being here is not to discuss but to congratulate yourself and each other on your ignorance and retardedness?

I wrote my part before I read this, but it's not like I wasn't expecting a retort from i_am_mine. I would normally condemn flaming, and this probably borders on it, but in this case... I predict a closure of this thread if you don't stop acting the troll, S3nd. I would have said the same thing to gonzo, but he's hopeless in my opinion. His sole purpose on Frihost seems to be to try and prove he's superior and everyone else who doesn't subscribe is an idiot.
S3nd K3ys
lib wrote:

and even give a lot of credit to you for some posts..


LOL!

You bring teh funnay!

Your sole purpopse on this forum is to argue with me and my 'ilk'. You don't have to lie to hang out, man. Wink
lib
S3nd K3ys wrote:
lib wrote:

and even give a lot of credit to you for some posts..


LOL!

You bring teh funnay!

Your sole purpopse on this forum is to argue with me and my 'ilk'. You don't have to lie to hang out, man. Wink

Honestly, I said I was not a "lie"beral, you chose not to believe me.
I say truthfully that I find some of your posts credible (at least credible enough to debate), you choose not to believe... it's up to you.

And if you think my sould purpose on this forum is to argue with you and your ilk, then you're mistaken. I argued even in the "islam is..." thread. Which had nothing to do with your ilk.
Have a nice day.
S3nd K3ys
lib wrote:

And if you think my sould purpose on this forum is to argue with you and your ilk, then you're mistaken. I argued even in the "islam is..." thread. Which had nothing to do with your ilk.
Have a nice day.


Lets be serious for a minute...

You've got like 52 total posts here. You haven't created a web site here, which leads me to believe you're here under some other pretense, or in fact an AE. (If I could compare your IP with a couple other members here, I'd might find a match, wouldn't I?), and you've replied to what appears to be 2 different topics that I haven't created. So well over 75% of your posts are in threads I started (or supported). (The percentage is probably higher, but I'm not going to research it any further). BTW, gonzo, is part of my 'ilk'; he thinks the way I do.

So please don't try to bullshit me. I'm not stupid. I (almost) always do my homework, as you should know by now.
lib
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Lets be serious for a minute...

Hell, S3nd, I'm always serious, except when I clearly state that I'm not. Know thine enemy... and I can tell I'm your enemy... so you don't know even this much about me?

S3nd Keys wrote:
You've got like 52 total posts here. You haven't created a web site here, which leads me to believe you're here under some other pretense, or in fact an AE.

Whether or not I have a website here is something that concerns me. For your information, I am still working on my site and will get it hosted here once I'm done, but I don't have a lot of free time, which could probably be reflected in the fact that I am sometimes away from this forum for days at a time. I only post nowadays in topics that interest me... I don't need to amass points as I don't have a website, get it?

Quote:
(If I could compare your IP with a couple other members here, I'd might find a match, wouldn't I?),

It's called proxy. Heard of it?

Quote:
So well over 75% of your posts are in threads I started (or supported). (The percentage is probably higher, but I'm not going to research it any further).

Like I said, I post in threads that interest me. Just because you started a thread doesn't mean it interests me, but in most cases your point of view does interest me. I would have described what I am now beginning to think of your point of view, but I'd rather not flame.

Quote:
BTW, gonzo, is part of my 'ilk'; he thinks the way I do.

Duh. He's a hardcore politically incorrect intolerant Christians-rock super conservative in-your-face Republican. No wonder you love him. Though he has very less points to make or arguments to offer (and a lot of childish comments and insults to throw around), you have a bigger degree (at least when you start threads... because mostly, at some point in your threads, I've noticed that you abandon it and start a new one). But lately, with the kind of bullshit you're patting gonzo's back for, I am beginning to wonder...
Quote:
he thinks the way I do.


Quote:
I'm not stupid.

Rolling Eyes I didn't say anything about your stupidity (or lack of it).

Quote:
I (almost) always do my homework, as you should know by now.
You seem to do your homework while starting a thread, S3nd... then, like I said, it's "Goodbye thread! I'm going to start another one now!"

By the way, I don't see what my purpose on this forum has to do with anything? I could question Billy Hill's purpose on this forum... he appears to be one of your stooges who logs in once in a while to pat your back, say "Good Job, soldier", dismiss everyone who doesn't agree with you as an ignorant SOB, and disappears. But I don't want to waste time on insignificant things like that. Besides, you wanted members who post with sources and valid points... you've got me, you've got a lot of them now... however, Billy Hill has never posted a single source or discussive post, at least not since I have been active on this site, and gonzo, like I said appears to only come in and throw insults, etc etc... rarely having anything to say except the usual.
i_am_mine
Heh heh.

s3nd k3ys wrote:

which leads me to believe you're here under some other pretense, or in fact an AE.


Ofcourse we're here under some other pretense!

This is all a conspiracy you see.

We're all out to get you.

These IP's are all a conspiracy too.

Or maybe you need to dump your box

And get a Unix.

Or maybe you need

Conspiracy For Dummies 1.1

Boo !


s3nd keys wrote:
So well over 75% of your posts are in threads I started (or supported)


Maybe 99% of our posts are in threads started by you.Its because everytime you loose a topic you run away and start a new one.... which happens much too often.Admittedly we find this fun.

We also might just take part in these threads because we like discussing them.

But then again I can see why you're so puzzled when someone would actually like to post 75 % of the time in your threads...you don't actually expect someone to take interest in stuff like that.

But then when you create, say 5 or 6 topics that spam the forum, its much easier not to mention amusing just pointing out all the flaws in the propoganda you post.
Related topics
Styling <abbr> in IE
<hr> stilosi con i CSS
Batman Begins
jokes
Lemme ' Guess u'r age
This is trippy
Basic HTML Introduction
Logic Reasoning
Pls help me someone.
Steven Spielberg's: War of The Worlds
Cinema
Crime and Punishment
Batman Begins
Creating an RPG bot in IRC (yes I wrote this)
No more Memos - ImaGination Begins
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Discuss World News

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.