FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best Football team?!

Best team?
Man Utd
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Chelsea
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
Arsenal
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Real Madrid
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Barcelona
26%
 26%  [ 9 ]
Ac milan
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
OTHER (please say)
35%
 35%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 34

Tjcrazy
Please vote for your best football (soccer) team
Einargan
i vote for chelsea, and not because they are leading the premie league.

its because they are very good to play with eachother.

Twisted Evil Chelsea rules Twisted Evil
comsci18
i think AC Milan is the best football team
they have the good team with high performance
and they team is the big team
dxhunter
Barcolona for me. This Pool
cokdes
JUVENTUS IS THE BEST
THE11thROCK™
Isn't this a duplicate topic. However, I only go for AC Milan! Very Happy
wwe4life
Barcelona is the best.. she has Etoo and Ronaldinho... sure they are the best
atomek
Arsenal
Isopeth
Barcelona will de chapions, It´s the best
Svalliam
Djurgården - without a doubt.

neneehnoisnafita
I voted in Barcelona because they have ronaldinho gaucho in the teams and he is the best!!!..the pair Ronaldinho Gaúcho and Eto´o nobody insurance!!

Barcelona will be champion!!! Exclamation Exclamation
Billwaa
I guess I have to say EAGLES because if I don't, people around me will kill me
joshdifabio
How can you possibly have Man Utd, Arsenal, Real Madrid and AC Milan and not have Juventus who are running away with serie A, having won it last year, have the best squad in the world, and won their champions league group with bayern munich in there. Also, Bayern should be there too.

Juve's serie A record this season so far: PL15 W14 D0 L1 F35 A8

They have blown serie A away this season and scored over 2/game and conceded around 1/2 games.

Also, everyone knows that manyoo and arsenal are shit, Real too. Are you some fake "soccer" fan from the US or something? Not europe i bet.

Edit: Just noticed Real have 2 votes lol. Obviously whoever voted for them has a very limited knowledge of european football.
afux
i think barcelona has got the best TEAM
other teams may got better players
but barcelona has got very good players and they play like a team
and they have the best player ever: ronaldinho
they also have deco, puyol, eto'o ....
they're nearly unbeatable

the only team which could be as good as barcelona is fc chalsea
maybe they'll be the best team in the next 2 years
because they have very much money and they play in the best league with arsenal, manU, liverpool and newcatle

BARCA 4 EVER Twisted Evil
ibix
Barcelona is my favorite team. But the best league is Serie A Very Happy
1day
the permiership is wayyyyy better than serie A but barcelona have the best team around.. with ronaldinho, xavi in midfield giving eto'o a little flick on to score his goals.. then with puyol at the back stopping others.. they like unstoppable. Exclamation
krazyfire
Arsenal all the way
cokdes
I think Juventus is the best team now. There are two worldclass midfielder, emerson and patrick viera. Their defensive players are also the best ever.
They can beat everyone they meet in serie A or Championship Cup.
Boo
I don'e support an of those but I think Barcelona and REal madrid are the best on the list I am a toffee though but please don't kill me. Everton was good a while back.
windval
Barcelona is the best!
Morten
Off course the best team in the world is

---------------> LIVERPOOL FC..............

They are so good and all others just look like roockies next to LFC!!! Razz
canakalin
Galatasaray............
Slowhand
Well maybe i have to bring the Dutch team PSV Eindhoven. Maybe some of you have seen them in the Champions League last year, then you know why I have choosen PSV (quarter finals). I hope this year PSV will play the final Champions league match!
jfcliverpool
liverpool for being the best fans in world football + backing players + manger + helping us win the champs league.
Trapper
Even though they are already out of the playoffs, I still believe they are the best team. Yeah, yeah, I know you all are thinking soccer, but American style football rules...and I have to say Indy is my choice for now. When it comes to fans, I'd say the Green Bay Packer fans are the only fans that can rival those of your football league and avid fans. I'll give you that. You have better and more rowdy crowds and once a person understands it better it's not a bad game. However, give American football a chance and you'll be hooked.
deeblue
BAyern München from Germany is a good football team. The final of the championsleague against Manu was great, where Manu shoot in the last two minutes two goals !!!
PristonMaster
hmmmmmm

lyon = juninho pernambucano = all team = i like verry much this team

baarecelona = ronaldinho gaucho = all team = owns = i d pay to see him

milan = kaka, adriano (imperador :O) = very good team

brazilian players owns allll
cokdes
[color=red]JUVENTUS IS THE BEST[color]

No Italian team can beat Juve..

Coz Juve is the best team in the world
Balcard
IMO the best football team is FC Liverpool. Owen was(is) one of the best player in British football Smile Now they(Liverpool) are not good at all, but they will be better Smile

And one thing. Real Madrit Sucks.
TheLastPart
barcelona is the best..because the best footballer is there....he is ronaldinho..... Cool
coozy
Real Madrid is the best team
SubDebian
AC-Milan is the best Smile I love this team Very Happy
saiajin
Ronaldinho + Messi = Brazil + Argentina = THE BEST PLAYERS SOCCER IN THE WORLD
GO BARÇA...
jlsilva
The best soccer team ever is SL Benfica. It is the institution with most supporters in the world. The Stadium is the most beautiful Stadium in Europe and the best player of all times, The King Eusebio has a statue there. The only man capable of winning a ballon d'or while playing in Portugal.
MFC1885
Bayern Munchen
spinout
Sweden have just played 2 games in the euro 2016 championship... And not a shot at the goal!

Haha,the first match went 1-1.... Yes a self goal by the other team... So what can you say, both team can suck at playing.
rebacon
FC Bayern München