FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best game that comes with a computer

supersonic
What do you think the best game is that comes preinstalled on a computer is? and I don't mean you bought the computer w/ it custom installed. I mean games like mine sweeper and solitare. They pretty much have to be free. Or if you use linux games like konkuest(if i spelt that right). I personaly think that konkuest on fedora core is the best(even though it is soooo simple)
Ratboy_71
I got Black Hawk down free with my Gforce 6800 GT. Alas its novalty died after an hour or so.
ocalhoun
Armagetron

This is a great network multiplayer game, dosen't use too much system resourses (even though it's 3D), and its included in some linux distros (such as my SuSE 9.2)
eliasr
i did get MDK2 ... since it was the only its ofcurse the best. but as erlyer, black hawk down. its better
Dorsk82
The best game to come with a new computer has got to be that infernal Spider Solitaire! My parents started playing it so much at one point that I would literally walk into the den to see them sitting side-by-side absorbed in seperate games of it on our 2 computers. They got my girlfriend hooked on it too and she used to spend hours tying up my computer playing... It's like crack for the non-computer gamer...
AgenthHero
lol, thats sooo true. that game can get addicting
Johnman239
I though konquest was KDE's (A linux xwindow) built-in web browser, not a game.

My favorite preinstalled game, hmmm, probably minesweeper
Jayfarer
Dorsk82 wrote:
The best game to come with a new computer has got to be that infernal Spider Solitaire! My parents started playing it so much at one point that I would literally walk into the den to see them sitting side-by-side absorbed in seperate games of it on our 2 computers. They got my girlfriend hooked on it too and she used to spend hours tying up my computer playing... It's like crack for the non-computer gamer...

My whole family was swallowed by that game. My parents still play it a lot, but before, even my sister and uncles were into it. Me, I'm content with my Rise of Nations, thank you very much. No card games for me.
EJohns
minesweeper gets me for some reason

i guess its cause the games are short and if you lose you want to try again and again
Natrualkiller
Solitaire is addicting mom hopes on and plays it still on my pc
Monkeydog
SOL TAR!!!!

Solitaire is my favorite...my old computer had chess and SimCity already in it though... ;_;
GrimReaper77
Anyone remember Twinsen's Oddessy? Came in the Sound Blaster AWE 64 package with my new computer (AGES ago). Game had mind boggling graphics, a fantastic storyline and well developed characters. Loved it to death.
jozsi1983
SOLITARE!!!!!!!