FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Way to make lots of Money!!! Google Adsense

supersonic
Here is a good way to make some money. This is compeltly legal too. What you need to do is add a google adsense referal link to your site. Allow us to signup and host google ads on our sites(I don't know if you allow us to or not, I haven't read anything on it). Have us signup through your refferal link. Then when we make $100 dollars in our account, your account will be credited with $100. think if 10 people make $100 the that is :
10X$100=$1000 Very Happy
That is a lot of money for hosting. Same with 20 people. That is a lot of money you could be making. Then to get more people to sign up you direct more people to the link. I'm pretty sure you can have an unlimited number of people signup. Just remember, If you use this it was my idea.
SunburnedCactus
Should really search the forum and find the hundreds of times this has already been discussed.
supersonic
SunburnedCactus wrote:
Should really search the forum and find the hundreds of times this has already been discussed.

I did search, nothing came up.
n0obie4life
Bondings won't allow it.

He won't even let me have it Wink.

-close-