FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tell me if u like my site's look

pacslim
Tell me if u like my site's look the layout is not done by me personaly but do ya'll like my fan community/website ?
Please let me know and give ur tips and advise about it plz as a reply peace fam ! Wink Arrow
TheNEC
Yeah man, the site looks awesome, even though im not that much of a 2pac fan. How did you get to that type of layout? Did you make that yourself? Its awesome man.
savabg
Honestly i am not a huge fan of PHP Nuke. However the layout is pretty good, got nothing against it. The color scheme is good
pacslim
Thanks for all the nice comments and words about my site up until now its made by port-all.com as a public theme i plan on making soon a hand made i also modified it a bit because yes all phpnuke sites look alike verry much i use php nuke platinum modifeid and installed by hand pz and keep em comments ideas and sugestions coming
lazaruz
I have to say the site looks great, nice colors wich makes it easy to read, keep up the good work.
cnu
Nice layout and color scheme.
If there is one thing that doesn't come to me it is the color scheme.
If there some site where there are popular color schemes available?
salman_500
MAN im IMPRESSED.....

kool graphics....where did u get it frm....the layout...lol

nywayz nice site u got...it going great....

Keep up the good work...
Silverman
Yea nice...
I see you using gif files ...
But uhm... i like your website...
The only thing that irritates me is the banner..
It's like the banner has sticked on your website...
I should make you banner in such a way it's integrated into your website...

But very nice...

*You using Photoshop.. ?
RuthlessGSTA
yea man im amember of ya site the first time i went tere i was like WOW!!!
rvec
nice site but take a look at the shoutbox i can't read anything becouse of the lightblue and white colours
hennesycognac
It looks nice, but I'd take it easy on the bevel and emboss.
pacslim
RuthlessGSTA wrote:
yea man im amember of ya site the first time i went tere i was like WOW!!!

Laughing Big Thanks again to all who repleid up in here with their tips suggestions and nice comments ! Thanks ! Respect fellow frihosters Wink

Secondly where were u looking at the shoutbox RuthlessGSTA,
I was updating that part of my site/community, few days ago should be fixed now!

Also if someone got better graphics or a banner that fits better for my site its then allways welcome !

ps: what does bevel and emboss mean ? Confused Arrow
ChunkyBustout
I think the words are too small and you have more text on your front page than CNN.
GDG
hey nice site, really like it, but i have a question is it all done in HTML coding and PHP or how did you do it??? And how long it take you???
lucifertje
the site looks good but do you have to have that many links on the left site?
It's a bit hard to see the general overview
dazelmer
The layout seems nice but it was very slow loading. I do have a slow internet connection but it should initally load the important stuff and then load all they graphics to speed up the download time.
mperro
gr8!!!
dray101
To much stuff, hard to read and really slow loading! Whats the point of the site? The simpler the better, look at Google. Go look at some Google site(s) and take a page out of the book (or site).

SIMPLE LAYOUT/CONTENT=EASY USEABILTY/READING! Wink
yokonative
I dont know exaclt why, but it doesnt seem to work. and from the comment left hee, it sounded like it was a great site. But, hopefully your just fixing it. Anywyaz, sory I couldnt add another perspective!
kam311
Sweet design, what'd be really cool is a mouseOver() function on your menu to really enhance it. Other than that, it's very good, page loaded quickly and it was well organized. Good job.
sprinqles
I like the design. But there's too much going on,IMO. Or maybe I'm being biased because I'm not a fan of PHP Nuke... Smile
whoa
Love 2pac and love your site

Good job, Although your News titles are hard to read and you should have some type of Rollover effect, apart from that Well Done
pacslim
wooooow Surprised Shocked Very Happy

Thanks again for all advice and good comments,
ya'll learned me alott keep em coming, im working on the layout problems,
also thanks to ya'll i found out on certain browers the left menu indeed looks strange because its unfolded i will make it now even more compaitible with other browsers also on them amount of text on da main page i though that is good for seo, not ? Confused

Secondly well a site is like it's owner it's a fan site and im a hyper active person so hell yeah there's lotts going on but the people saying google and other sites like ebay are good because their are simple is true 2, im still trying to find a good balance for my site/community likeya'll noticed.

Also last but not least i was updating sum stuff and working on security my site had sum hacker problems, that i solved by a sentinal update, and sum security fixes, so thats also mayby a reason things looked strange have a look now and keep it coming ... thanks for allready my and my site/community with all ur advice fellow frihosters,

see ya fam pz, ..

Wink Arrow
saiyeek
Your site is eye appealing, but mind fu**ing really. Don't get offended but really i took really 5 mins to load your whole site. I think your site is not meant for average internet user coz. I have dialup connection and I know much part of the world is still using that so Hey I think Web designing with much of texts is lovely to load and browse through. Your layout is cool though. I like your site.
JayBee
wow, but I have low res monitor (only 1024x768) and I cant see everithyng
(horizontal scrollbar is not good idea)
kido
pacslim wrote:
wooooow Surprised Shocked Very Happy

Thanks again for all advice and good comments,
ya'll learned me alott keep em coming, im working on the layout problems,
also thanks to ya'll i found out on certain browers the left menu indeed looks strange because its unfolded i will make it now even more compaitible with other browsers also on them amount of text on da main page i though that is good for seo, not ? Confused

Secondly well a site is like it's owner it's a fan site and im a hyper active person so hell yeah there's lotts going on but the people saying google and other sites like ebay are good because their are simple is true 2, im still trying to find a good balance for my site/community likeya'll noticed.

Also last but not least i was updating sum stuff and working on security my site had sum hacker problems, that i solved by a sentinal update, and sum security fixes, so thats also mayby a reason things looked strange have a look now and keep it coming ... thanks for allready my and my site/community with all ur advice fellow frihosters,

see ya fam pz, ..

Wink Arrow

Umm, i found it very hard to access your site. Where did you get that layout. I LOVE IT. but slow loading...yes.

Try to optimize your graphics.

Thats all. Whats a 2pac?? o.O
Alie
Good layout, also like your forum template and good integration with the rest of a site.
osiashion
Looks good!. The only problem I see is that you have some heavy stuff to transfer and in case of a lot of visits you would reach the monthly bandwidth limit very easily.

Apart of this, congratulations for your site, looks really good Smile
srijit
nice... for a php-nuke one this is great. like the colors and the theme.... Very Happy
and for a rapper, you have to expect some heavy graphics, so i am not complaining Very Happy
Tomppe
Nice job man! Smile
DX-Blog
Takes about 3 seconds to fully load... That's a pretty long time for a page to load. You have got way too much on the page, do you seriously need all those things on the side? I bet you could get rid of at least half of them.

The template looks pretty damn good, kudoz on that Smile.
sparty
awesome man, awesome....
Everything is nice... keep doing! Arrow
MistaKiula
Try to divide the navigation boxes so it's even on each side. Don't just dumped it all on the left side, cuz it looks unproffessional
tatorhead
I like it a lot, but it seems like its maybe a little cluttered, I wasnt sure where to look first Laughing
Aimewitue
don't like the background of the site but the colors are nice
the rest are ok
faithful
I like your site but i think that there is to much going on for you first page.

I have done a count of the 34 different boxes of information + the header and the footer.

I like the layout but i think you are trying to put to much there. If someone for example wanted to revist your site and go to the "100% legal downloads" box they would strugle to find it again without scrolling through the whole page.

I am not putting you down just a bit of constructive critasism (And i cant spell to save my life by the way) Other than that i think the style is really good.

J
Revolution
nice graphics, nice layout, the site looks great Smile
Naif
Job well done Smile
RipSlit
pacslim wrote:
Tell me if u like my site's look the layout is not done by me personaly but do ya'll like my fan community/website ?
Please let me know and give ur tips and advise about it plz as a reply peace fam ! Wink Arrow

That is pretty awesome, the only thing I saw with a glance was that it was huge thou...and that could be bad for new people.