FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Link Lottery - free and fun

sonam
Hi,
My new site "Link Lottery" is a game site and I am looking for members. For effective start I need minimum seven members because I want to remove example pages from members list. After that I have idea to put Link Lottery banners and winners on Phoenix PHP to get more players. U can read more on:

http://www.linklottery.phoenix.frihost.net/index.php

Any suggestion, comment, help, etc are welcome. Very Happy

Sonam
manumiglani
Very good and original idea.

Knock - Knock ! anybody home

How can i Help you ?

Manu Miglani
billybob
intresting idea ive signed up Very Happy
sonam
Thanks,
My idea was to create something what is not usually and I hope so I do that.Now I need only good promotion and go on. Cool

Sonam
raver
great ideea...i was wondering...is your link lottery open source so i can do the same? because all my sites are in romanian and i would like to do the same in my country..if it`s possible...with full credits ofcourse
sonam
Thanks raver, Very Happy

Link Lottery is not open source because I am investing lot of time to find idea in my mind and then realize it. But if you would like to be partner with me I am ready to give you full source code.

Below are my conditions for partnership: Shocked

1. Keep the same name and logo for Link Lottery (letter we can discus about logo design if you really don’t like this one. Reason for this is recognizable sign a round the world).
2. You haven’t right to sale or distribute source code in anyway.
3. You have right to collect only players with sites on Romanian language.
4. From your Link Lottery site create link back to my site for players with sites on English language. I will do the same on my site for Romanian.
5. If you improve source code in anyway I have right to know and use this improvement.

That’s all. What do you think about above conditions? I am open for discussion. Wink

Sonam
salman_500
great idea..i like it...
sonam
Thanks salman_500,

But I am little bit sadly. Crying or Very sad Everyone thing it is great idea but I got it only one sing in. I need six more players to start promotion on my Phoenix site. Next week I have planned to upload one more free script there, what means lot of visitors. But it is totally stupid to put winners with my own pages.

Sonam
billybob
sonam wrote:
Thanks salman_500,

But I am little bit sadly. Crying or Very sad Everyone thing it is great idea but I got it only one sing in. I need six more players to start promotion on my Phoenix site. Next week I have planned to upload one more free script there, what means lot of visitors. But it is totally stupid to put winners with my own pages.

Sonam

i could sign www.poxyproxy.com up but i wouldnt be able to put that script in the page but i would put the links in my self like the links that are already on
ChunkyBustout
Sonam, I've signed up and it's a good idea you have.

Another thing (I'm surprised no one else has mentioned it) on your menu, "Contact Us" is "Contac Us" - you're missing the "t" on contact.
galaxy68
intresting idea!
sonam
Thanks ChunkyBustout,
for membership and especially for "t". What is more surprised I have same mistake on my Phoenix site where is coming lots of people and anyone didn’t give me notice about it. English is not my mother language, and I made plenty mistakes. Our friends read my text, but sometimes I haven’t time to give every change or word on control.

Read this below it is very interesting: Wink
Quote:

Can you read this?
Olny srmat poelpe can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod
aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor
of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a
wrod are,
the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and
lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is
bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,
but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas
tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas
it on !!

Sonam

P.S. Need five more members! Hurry up; don’t loose your chances from beginning of the game!
budazz
nice idea, nice site Laughing
sonam
Hi billybob,

Quote:
I could sign www.poxyproxy.com up but i wouldnt be able to put that script in the page but i would put the links in my self like the links that are already on

I thing it is too hard work to change every day winners by hand. Thanks for your offer and I am very sorry if you cannot include your second site. If I can help in any way just drop here one line.

Sonam
lazaruz
This is actually a pretty cool idea, just goes to show the cool things you can do with PHP
sonam
Yes i know it is cool Cool and something new Shocked, really coooool Cool Cool but I still need five more members for start.

Sonam
sonam
Hi to all,
billybob gives to me one great input. Thanks billybob! Very Happy

He don’t want to put Link Lottery on their site because he cannot change background and font color. Problem is solved and now everyone can simple change background and font color with own preferences. You can read more on http://www.linklottery.phoenix.frihost.net/faq.php.

Sonam
billybob
sonam wrote:
Hi to all,
billybob gives to me one great input. Thanks billybob! Very Happy

He don’t want to put Link Lottery on their site because he cannot change background and font color. Problem is solved and now everyone can simple change background and font color with own preferences. You can read more on http://www.linklottery.phoenix.frihost.net/faq.php.

Sonam

yeah its all good now if anyone needs an example of the difrent looks of the link lottery and how it can fit any page look @ www.themesite.co.uk and www.poxyproxy.com
raver
hey sonam...sorry for the late response but i`v e been pretty busy working ....so yes your demands are very good and i woudn`t expect anything less... so PM me please with an email or an yahoo messenger id so we can talk more about this...like i said...i`m very interested Smile
mengshi200
ya,good site ,good idea,pay attention to you.
sonam
Hi,
One more benefit and feature for winners on Link Lottery is 15-day links on statistic page.

Visit http://www.linklottery.phoenix.frihost.net/statistic.php

With this new feature you can see how many impressions you got it if you win. For example The Me Site in last four day got it more then 500 free impressions and TheCBP Exchange more than 500 (I am not calculate my pages because I will remove it when is coming enough members).

bucks + bucks = huge of bucks

Sonam
boringest
interesting idea....but i think you probably need some better looking banners to appear more professional & open the idea to the rest?
sonam
Hi,
my Phoenix PHP site just now get it more hits because I have one new script and I think now is right time to include your site in our free game. Don't lose this offer.

Sonam
billybob
i think the banners are fine it all been good for me i recomend any1 to takepart!
sonam
Yes, I thing Link Lottery is nice way to get free impressions. Not because it is my idea. I find somewhere one offer for 1000 impressions on price of 10$ (maybe someone can find cheaper).
Now see statistic of free impressions on Link Lottery for last 15 days (reading today in 7.00 am GMT):

Quote:
The Me Site – 1852
sims2universe – 963
Poxy Proxy.com – 614
TheCBP Exchange – 600

Did you still thinking? Don't think grab your chance now.

Sonam
Abhishek
hey, I would like to become a member of your gaming site. Please e-mail me at : abhithegreat20004@gmail.com

Regards,
Abhishek
sonam
Hi,
you don't need any special request. Just go on
http://www.linklottery.phoenix.frihost.net/form.php
and follow instructions. Contact me again if you get error on submission. Wink

Sonam
sonam
Just few days and I am going on holiday. Join our game now it is right time to do it because impresions is growing up, up, up. Very Happy

Sonam
sonam
Hi, I am just upload one more script on my phoenix site what mean lot of new impresions. If you are interesting in Link Lottery game now is right time to join in. Only yesterday winner got it more then 1000 free impresions in 24 hour. Wink

If you can not bealived look on:
http://www.linklottery.phoenix.frihost.net/statistic.php

There is one small mistake for 1. february but my computer is crashed and i cannot corect this. Also I cannot help you in submission if ocur some error.

Sonam