FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Playstation





Mr. McCoy
hi..

Anyone who plays online games on they'r playstation??





I play:
Socom II (Waiting for socom III..Gonna be AWSOME!!)
Monster hunter (Hunter rank 14..woohoo)
Medal of honor:rising sun
burnout 3:takedown
and Delta force:Black hawk down (Sniper. dont stand still for too long. but again, make a move so i can waste you!!)

ps. Im buying a PSP (Playstation Portable) this christmas. anyone who knos alot about psp, then please pm me about the firmware's (Whats the best firmware etc.)




Mccoy
kansloos
Didn't online gaming on the Playstation 2 suck?
And the graphics are the worst.

I don't own a playstation, because it's hard to play first person shooters on consoles
Mr. McCoy
it only suck if you have a bad internet!!


and the graphics good! ofcouse it depends on which game u buy!!



And not all games are first person.. socom is third-person (i know, then it sounds like a silly game, but really, its a great game!!) i think its funnier than CS and Battle Field...TOGEHTER!!..hehe


the new online games for playstation have a much more smooth graphic than the older once.. and now when the Playstation 3 comes out, the graphic wil get even higher... the new console have a HUGE amout og new tech. And with the harddisc u can get even bettet a console


I love the Playstation comsoles and im look forward to buy the Playstation 3!!

and an PSP (Playstation portable)
Mr. McCoy
Mr. McCoy wrote:
it only suck if you have a bad internet!!


and the graphics good! ofcouse it depends on which game u buy!!



And not all games are first person.. socom is third-person (i know, then it sounds like a silly game, but really, its a great game!!) i think its funnier than CS and Battle Field...TOGEHTER!!..hehe


the new online games for playstation have a much more smooth graphic than the older once.. and now when the Playstation 3 comes out, the graphic wil get even higher... the new console have a HUGE amout og new tech. And with the harddisc u can get even bettet a console


I love the Playstation comsoles and im look forward to buy the Playstation 3!!

and an PSP (Playstation portable)


am i really the only one who plays playstation online???
toughtrio
Plasystation 2's online game is, I agree, a little sucked out but games like juiced and Need for speed underground 2 are really amazin.
Yeah I do play games such a WWE:Smack vs Raw 2006 and the 2 mentioned above. Wanna challenge me, I have 4 belts defended right away. And have a Dodge Viper 1200 hp in juiced.

Check it out its fun.
Vader
Mr. McCoy wrote:
hi..

Anyone who plays online games on they'r playstation??





I play:
Socom II (Waiting for socom III..Gonna be AWSOME!!)
Monster hunter (Hunter rank 14..woohoo)
Medal of honor:rising sun
burnout 3:takedown
and Delta force:Black hawk down (Sniper. dont stand still for too long. but again, make a move so i can waste you!!)

ps. Im buying a PSP (Playstation Portable) this christmas. anyone who knos alot about psp, then please pm me about the firmware's (Whats the best firmware etc.)




Mccoy


Let's see... Either firmaware 1.4/1.5 or 2.0....
1.4/1.5 ---> you can use games from the memory stick
2.0 ---> you can surf the web with wireless net
Mr. McCoy
Vader wrote:
Mr. McCoy wrote:
hi..

Anyone who plays online games on they'r playstation??





I play:
Socom II (Waiting for socom III..Gonna be AWSOME!!)
Monster hunter (Hunter rank 14..woohoo)
Medal of honor:rising sun
burnout 3:takedown
and Delta force:Black hawk down (Sniper. dont stand still for too long. but again, make a move so i can waste you!!)

ps. Im buying a PSP (Playstation Portable) this christmas. anyone who knos alot about psp, then please pm me about the firmware's (Whats the best firmware etc.)




Mccoy


Let's see... Either firmaware 1.4/1.5 or 2.0....
1.4/1.5 ---> you can use games from the memory stick
2.0 ---> you can surf the web with wireless net


we're not talking about PSP....


hehe



sorry......




mccoy
Marston
kansloos wrote:
Didn't online gaming on the Playstation 2 suck?
And the graphics are the worst.

I don't own a playstation, because it's hard to play first person shooters on consoles
THE HELL? You are so wrong there...

I play Starwars Battlefront 2 online. I'm like... the prince of pwnage. Wink
phinguyen
unfortunately i donn play online games on my ps2, i have a connection to it and stuff buh i donn seem to ever play online games with my ps2. on the other hand i hardly own many online games now (although it has been mod'd) and i donn have time to be playin ps2 all the time. i have to admit though, my PSP gets its regular work out all the time. its a life saver when you're waiting on people (like my gF). luvin that homebrew~!!!!
Related topics
Xbox 360 Projected To Outpace Playstation
xbox 360, ps3 or revolution?
Xbox or Playstation
Playstation Protable(PSP)
PLaystation 2 - Delta Force: Black Hawk Down
PS3 vs Xbox 360
¿PlayStation 3 para el mes que viene?
¿PlayStation 3 para el mes que viene?
Playstation 1/2/3(?)
Mac OS X on a Xbox 360 or Playstation 3? Maybe possible?
Playstation 2 or Xbox 360?
[news]Playstation 4 sin unidad de disco.
Playstation 4? Xbox 720?
Playstation 3 v. Xbox 360 v. Wii who do you think will win.
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Computers -> Software

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.