FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Longest Yard?

Trade Marc™
Yea I say this a while ago, thought it was a good movie with an amazing soundtrack...What y'all think??
VIPER VENOM
but which one ya mean the new one or old one? i liked the new one better than the old one
Sappho
I liked the UK remake named "Mean Machine" more.
mrblah
I thought the old one was better. The new one just seem liked an another Adam Sandler movie. Mean Machine as mentioned before was a pretty entertaining movie also.
mnx12
mrblah wrote:
I thought the old one was better. The new one just seem liked an another Adam Sandler movie. Mean Machine as mentioned before was a pretty entertaining movie also.
Whats wrong with another Adam Sandler movie? He's hilarious, and I loved this film, espically the cheerleaders!
mrblah
There's nothing wrong with another Adam Sandler movie but they are all pretty much the same except the one that was almost like a drama. I like his first three the best.
mnx12
mrblah wrote:
I like his first three the best.
Definitely
gingermagician
I thought it was a good film overall, though I was disappointed when I realised it was another "Mean Machine" remake, so I knew exactly what would happen Sad... Though it was better than the recent soccer remake starring Vinnie Jones, (What a heap of sh**e that one was!). Though over all it was worth a viewing.

GingerMagician...