FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ActiveX & Flash Problem together!!How to get over with i

soledad
Hello friends,
I just bought a learning CD and couldn't quite access it because it shows that my browser is not ActiveX enabled [Opera 8.5 & Mozilla] . So, I went to the Internet options and enabled the Active X settings . But, still then it couldn't access the CD well. Now I launched Internet Explorer [which I don't use generally] and there it showed that Active X is enabled and the CD was accessing partly , untill one message propped up that Flash player has barred some application for security reason, if I want to allow that,I have to click on "Settings" and then restart the application. But despite trying this for a number of times, nothing happened and the CD cannot be accessed fully .

Please help me out someone ,about how to sort out this problem .I am having XP professional with SP 2 and AVG antivirus .

Badly needs some help !!!
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
cheeta
make sure that u have the latest version of the flash player...

& go to Internet Option, then on the security TAB go to security settings... there make sure u have enabled the activeX controlers & plugins...

soledad
Thanks for replying friend.
As I already mentioned above, I had enabled all the ActiveX controllers and plugins and my Flash version is 8.
I think Flash player is is not allowing me to run the CD in my system , but I can't really change the Flash player security settings .

Can anyone please let me know how to do that ? Rolling Eyes