FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do I have to buy a domain?

Menace
I was looking at some other free hosting solutions and one that looked great required me to register a new domain or transfer one of my own. I didn't want to transfer my domain do I kept looking and got here. I have a domain of my own all I need is the hosting pretty much just for a word press blog. I can just forward my domain to the hosted site. Is that possible.
Menace
While I'm at it, would it be possible to edit the code/html for Word Press so I could add a new header image and re arrange the side nav bar?
Simulator
The answer to both is YES, all you have to do it point your domain to ns1.frih.net and ns2.frih.net, with most domain registering companies this is free, and to edit your header just open the header file and edit it.
Kestrel
I know this is off-topic, but Simulator, your sig's height is more than that which is allowed. Rules
Simulator
I'm 23px out, I'm working on one but for now, I would like to leave it on, if thats ok
Menace
Can I use Smart FTP to access all this?
Bondings
Menace wrote:

It should be working, unless your firewall/isp/university/school blocks the ports, of course.
Menace
Bondings wrote:
Menace wrote:

It should be working, unless your firewall/isp/university/school blocks the ports, of course.

I don't have a host yet, just asking if i get accepted.