FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

real ghosts

blackstripes
alllllllllllllrite... im not saying that ghosts are real cuz i dont really believe in anything that seems stupid unless i see it. my sister always has this feeling that a relative that passed away is watching her. we got 2 cats in the house and everytime our cat is staring at the air my sister thinks that they can see a spirit around. ofcourse i think it's pretty stupid so i tell her maybe they see sumptin else. but anyhow, is there anyone out there that might have experienced anything paranormal? like... maybe they saw a couple of things moving in the house WITHOUT any open windows or wind flying around the place?

oh... another thing i should mention... my sister got really freaked out one time when she saw the bed move... well it's not really the bed, the bed was all set neatly... she just the bed move is if sumone just sat down on it but without the person.... so basically she saw the cusions move.
startsomething
My dog used to do the staring thing. It kind of creeped me out, cause I thought he was going insane. But anyway, I don't belive in ghosts, but for a mythology project at my school we had to research a ghost story. A group researched this bridge where you can see the ghost of a bride underneath. Yeah... they got it on tape. Shocked It could be light, but if it was it was a pretty remarkable coincidence, cause it was pretty vividly a bride. I didn't know what to think.
dysturbedstatic
I do believe in ghosts, as i have taken many pictures of them, talked to them, and met with some of them. i am a part time ghost hunter in columbus. its strange for people to think that when u die you done, your really not. another thing people think is ghost only stay where they die, that also is untrue. Ghost s are like santa, if u believe in them you will see them. thats why most people only see ghost where they think they died, because they BELIEVE they are there. its really kinda tricky when it comes to ghosts. they are all weird.
psycosquirrel
I don't believe in ghosts, and I would not say that the cats see a ghost. Tell her the cushons moving was gravity or wind and that the cats like to daydream. It would probably be best to not let a small child think ghosts are real...
mike4652
Quote:
I do believe in ghosts

What decides who gets to roam around and who has to go?
Not all that die return as ghosts. If all are still roaming around we would bump into them every where! Right?
I feel that there is a great gulf fixed between the living and the dead, and no one can cross over or through it. If our spirit was left to roam around freely like I said ghosts would be all over the place.
Summer
psycosquirrel wrote:
I don't believe in ghosts, and I would not say that the cats see a ghost. Tell her the cushons moving was gravity or wind and that the cats like to daydream. It would probably be best to not let a small child think ghosts are real...

Nope u r wrong , animals DO see ghosts . If you can hear barking of dogs at night , go and see the dogs barking at the road (empty road) fiercely .
dysturbedstatic
srry double post
dysturbedstatic
Quote:
like I said ghosts would be all over the place.

they are everywhere. we only choose to see them where we think they are.
Like i mentioned the Santa clause theory, if u believe in Santa as a kid u will swear u saw Santa, if u believe there is ghosts in your home, you will start to see them.I honestly think there is a "buffer" between the three planes ( ours, theirs, beyond that),thats what "makes" ghosts.

Go get a drink and something to eat because this is more of a book then a post , sorry lol but very good topic blackstripes!!

My theory includes reincarnation, a spirt world buffer, and ghost.

just like on earth, we have sorts of population control, ie condoms, sex ed, and swallowing lol. In line with reincarnation, when someone dies , some one is born , like the close a door open a window thing, but we cant have 900 billions people running around so theres a middle. where ghosts roam, freely until its their time to be "reborn" into our world again. thats why u dont see ghosts from roman times still "haunting" people today. and that fact that you don't see them everywhere is simple, because you don't expect to. if your mind isn't trained to find something then it wont, so you thinking that a ghost doesn't sit there and watch you play counterstrike you wont see them watching you... all the time.

i guess i wont go too much into detail with this because its a forum, not a thesis.

thats one of the pictures i took on a hunt, with the faces of many ghosts in it, i believe 3. i had many more but the external hard drive they were on caught fire when i tried to show them to another paranormal investigator at the Ohio State University. kinda weird cuz i had a lot of full body shots from a cemetery in Dayton ohio. but yea like that caught fire and all the date is gone. pissed me off.

as for the dog/cat/baby thing with the seeing ghosts and what not... they can. their brains act on a more basic level, what i mean is that if i show u a picture of dots you can see the squares, where a baby would just see the dots for what they are. same with animals.their brains don't look into things they see them for what they are. they have done many test on this , just google it.

as for your sister, tell her don't be afraid, if she doesn't want to see them, don't pay attention to the, and if you want to find out what and why its there check on the web for a paranormal investigator in your area on google, of if you live near a college they always have a department that does it for free. OSU has 3. or give me ur city and i will find someone willing to travel for free.

ok i am off to troll other forums now. Cheers
Aim=Dysturbedstatic
ask me some questions if u need to
wistom
I don't believe in ghosts, and I would not say that the cats see a ghost, though i saw many films about ghosts.
ravenland
I was around 12-13 when I saw this 'white cloud' about 1 meter long and 30 cm high flying in front of me (i was on balcony at night). We did not have any kind of scary stories, neither was there anything to affect my imagination. Image disappeared within 1-2 seconds.
mceejaydee
I don't understand why people don't believe in ghosts. I believe in them after this experiance I had.

I was in 6th grade camp and it was around 12:00 and my freind woke me up, I got mad at him askin him why he woke me up until he told me be quiet and listen. I did what he told me so I listened. Outside I heard a girl crying and screaming. I got scared to death and went back to sleep.

The story about the girl is that she lived in the camp somewhere in the woods close to the cabins the campers slept in. She had a sister, they went to get some firewood but they both got split apart. Everyday they look for each other peering through the windows. Gaaah so scary!
draginphlie
I beleive that ghosts COULD be real. I mean, you think about things, and you realize, there is a possibility that they are real. I mean, We haven't discovered the cure for cancer yet, but that doesn't mean there isn't one. Same thing. We haven't PROVEN ghost exist, but there isn't any proof they don', either. It just depends on your outlook on things I guess.
iloveu00
I did not meet any ghost so i dont believe, it is easy way to say that .
zoombinimatt
I have no idea either way, but ill say theyre real just because real has quite a few conflicting meanings/interpretations many of which support the "realness" of ghosts, aliens, area 51 and other things many people doubt.

what i mean is, if someone thinks they are real, then atleast in that persons mind they are. its kinda hard to explain but thats the best i can do.
[FuN]goku
ghosts are real... im a in navy cadets and at camp... they have ghosts cuz they use to be navy bases where soldiers died.
avk
i Too dont belive in Ghots
They all are CRAP

Avk :-)
raman
I won't believe it until I see it, but I suppose anythings possibles.
thiamshui
I encountered ghosts before.. Sure they are real..
Elad Skrap
Bruce Willis in the Sixth Sense didn't seem to be too aware of his hauntings. So I'm thinking there ought to be a spook or two out there in 'forum land' hanging about with unfinished business?

Can we help you finish up and drift off to the great white light, or where ever it is you end up drifting off too? Any 'ghost writers' out there?
waiteck
I would say I believe in souls than ghosts.. Also.. I have some questions.. Why is it that the images of these are always blur and out of focus? Is it because its edited?
statusfashions
i havent really seen a ghost til now but i do believe in it
blazachicken
I definiately beleive in ghost and I have three stories to convince you that ghost are real

1. My friends mum works at an old peoples home and every once in a while she sees them talking to mid air and they say to my friends mum look a little girl has come to visitt me but as she knows there is nothing there and a week later they die

2.the same person was going home when she forgot her phone she went back but the doors were locked so she walked away and the doors flew open all by them self, of course she was to afraid to go back and get them

3.when we were sleepin with my friend in the middle of the night his phone took a picture all by its self but we couldnt be bothered to get up and see what it took (all this with our eyes closed)
when we woke up the next morning the picture was a ghost!!!
a.Bird
Once at my lake house over the summer, I decided to go skinny dipping while the moon was full and the water calm and warm. After jumping in, I keep thinking I heard other kids playing in the water under the dock. Well I paid no attention because it was completely dark under there and I knew no one else was out that late, and no other children were staying at the house.

I swam to shore and was drying off on the beach, when I looked back out at the dock and saw someone climbing up the ladder onto the end! He reached back down and pulled someone else up! Well I started to run out there to talk to them because I thought it would be cool to swim with other kids, especially ones I didn't know. Well it seemed that once my feet hit the dock, the heavy thumping of my trot scared them as one of the kids (an older boy) darted his head sideways towards me.. it was too dark to see his face, but from his body language I knew I had alarmed him, and he and the other kid jumped back into the water.

When I finally made it to the end of the dock about 10 seconds later, out of breath and alive from running barefoot down the entire length of the dock, they were not anywhere to be found! No one in the water anywhere nearby. And the dock was completely dry! Ahh it was so weird, and I've thought it over in my head for years, never able to really comprehend it.

Ghosts exist.
windrei
blackstripes wrote:
alllllllllllllrite... im not saying that ghosts are real cuz i dont really believe in anything that seems stupid unless i see it. my sister always has this feeling that a relative that passed away is watching her. we got 2 cats in the house and everytime our cat is staring at the air my sister thinks that they can see a spirit around. ofcourse i think it's pretty stupid so i tell her maybe they see sumptin else. but anyhow, is there anyone out there that might have experienced anything paranormal? like... maybe they saw a couple of things moving in the house WITHOUT any open windows or wind flying around the place?

oh... another thing i should mention... my sister got really freaked out one time when she saw the bed move... well it's not really the bed, the bed was all set neatly... she just the bed move is if sumone just sat down on it but without the person.... so basically she saw the cusions move.

why can't you believe in your sister ?? i only think that there are many things you have not seen in your real eyes, like polar bear in north pole or any other organisms under deep sea, but you still believe that they are exist, right ?

there are many things in this world that we cannot explain. But i think, if ghost does exist, it's quite romantic~
Billwaa
I don't really believe in ghost. I don't think there is any sciencetific fact proving ghost could be exist.
cnnet
I never believe ghost
even if I met some unbelievable things happens
David_Pardy
Billwaa - there are a lot of things Science can't prove, so why should ghosts be any different - especially if they exist in a separate 'reality' to us?

I'm a Christian, and I believe it's completely possible to see spirits and ghosts. I have friends who have seen them, and I also know people who have summoned evil spirits too. Ouija boards do work - they are not toys.

I have never personally seen a ghost although I may one day. It wouldn't scare me - they can't touch me. Something I have learned as a Christian that a lot of people don't actually understand is that spirits, demons, angels and God Himself aren't actually allowed on Earth unless we give them permission to be - this is a biblical teaching. Prayer to any spiritual being is simply saying 'I give you right of passage to intervene in this situation', whether it's asking for healing, etc. although God is the only true healer and I know this from personal experience.

I think it would be intriguing to see a ghost, although it would probably spook me a bit (I get hit by adrenaline pretty easily!!!) although I wouldn't actually be scared. Anyone know what I'm trying to say?
NeShYU
I must belive. I was going in a town that is about 50miles away. It was about 11pm. It was cold and i saw the womman holding baby in her hands. She was dressed in some short skirt and t-shirt. I stoped and asked doese she need a ride and she says Yes. We ware draiving for about ten minutes and she was talking that her housbent was beeting her and she must go away. In one moment I looked up and there was nobody on the next seat, where she was seeting. Tomorow morning i camed in that willage wear from I taked her and start asking about she. The people's was telling me that she is DEAD FOR 7 YEARS!!! Evrything she sayd was thruth, but it was seven years before. She actualy freez her self next to the road. I was so scared that i couldn't drive in night even thrugh city.
izimngcubes15
blackstripes wrote:

Believe me ghosts are real. My dad and my cousins can tell you that. My dad experienced it really. When he was in the bed TRYING to sleep, someone touch his foot and no one else was around. The lights turned on by itself and the door open, now that's scary to me. My uncle passed away recently because of heart attack and yes my cousins seem to have reactions to his spirit. While they were playing the radio and it was loud getting ready for the funeral, the radio turned off by itself and it was a brand new one and plugged. My aunt also experienced it too, she was also getting ready and the phone rang, two times and the third time it rang and rang without stop in the same tone. like BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. without stop. Thats scary to me.
uuuk666
i don't belive in ghosts :/