FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

UFOs, ghosts and other paranormal stuff

Rolz
There might have been a thread about this, but it's probably sunk, so here we go...

Do you believe in paranormal things like UFOs and ghosts? Have you seen any of them yet? Or do you think they're all just silly stuff to scare people with?

My opinion about UFOs
I do believe in them. I myself haven't seen any of 'em yet, not even a spaceship or anything, but there are just too many reports and evidence to prove they are real. Just think... there's this endless galaxy. Could it be possible that we are the only ones in an enormous and open universe? Only this tiny planet contains civilization? I don't think so...

My opinion about ghosts
I haven't seen any. And I don't really think they exist. But I don't doubt it. I think it's kind of silly and "overmystyficated" (is that even a word?). We are just like any other biological creature. We born, we live, we pass out. Why would we have ghosts? It feels kinda silly. I know there are lots of things to justificate their existence, though... but I still look at this stuff like a stupid brainstorm of someone.

My opinion about other paranormal stuff
Meh, there are a few other things I believe in, but I'm too lazy to list them.