FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My site for thoughts...

stormybaka
Was curious what you think of my site?

http://webgasm.net/
matt smith
Well it kind of sucks, its bland, boring and you can't read the links. You should try adding some decent graphics to it and by adding another colour, not a different shade of grey. you should also increase the size of the links in the top right hand corner. Very Happy
stormybaka
matt smith wrote:
Well it kind of sucks, its bland, boring and you can't read the links. You should try adding some decent graphics to it and by adding another colour, not a different shade of grey. you should also increase the size of the links in the top right hand corner. Very Happy

I'm not a fan of graphics or waiting for them to load. But I get what you mean. Out yof what you said, I might add another color and be increasing the size of the navigation links.

Thanks.
meretyping
no! it's pretty! i like it! [although i am partial to gray . . . ] i do think you should make the links a different color-or just darker, because then they will stand out from other text. on your homepage, you have two links to the same place in your sidebar . . . is this necessary? you could just the text "latest additions" a link and take the content off the sidebar.

also, why are the graphics only on the homepage? just something i noticed.
paul_indo
It looks good. Nice choice of colours and a clean easy to follow layout.

Who says you needs heaps of fancy graphics to make an interesting web site.
hcjgh
nothing really special!!! not the kind of site to be really proud of except it is your first one!