FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Really messed up my hosting[RESOLVED]

Richous05
Ok ive really messed up my hosting bad.. im not going to explain or anything all im going to ask is can you delete my hosting and let me apply again?
Thanks Richie. Confused
xorcist
I doubt you messed it up that bad that you cannot fix it, just tell us what you did or what you deleted and it proberly can be fixed.
Richous05
Ok i was ging to install mambo so i uploaded it and wend to the installation a ch moded the files so that it could write to them then i did my mysql data base and when i went to install it wouldnt let me so i deleted all the amabo files (Well tried too) and it said something about the folder where you put the web files. so in confusion i deleted that folder which i shouldnt of done.
n0obie4life
If you didn't delete a folder called public_html or /domains/, you should be okay.

Just delete all of the files in public_html (not the folder public_html, the files IN IT)
Richous05
n0obie4life wrote:
If you didn't delete a folder called public_html or /domains/, you should be okay.

Just delete all of the files in public_html (not the folder public_html, the files IN IT)

Thats exactly what i did delete public_html Embarassed
Bondings
I made a new account for you, please check your pm for the details.
Richous05
Thank you so much for help me and my stupid ways.
Sorry to mess you around but can you please change the domain to pspmanic.fri.net thanks
Sunny
Richous05 wrote:
Thank you so much for help me and my stupid ways.
Sorry to mess you around but can you please change the domain to pspmanic.fri.net thanks

Make a new post in Request an account change forum.

lock