FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

It seems .be domains not longer free

gonchiweb
well i think that this image is shows more than 1000
Daniel15
You can only register 10 .be domains at the reduced price. Once you've registered 10, you need to pay 4 euro per domain.
jongoldsz
Well, you can always sign up for more than one account.

--Also, what windows XP theme are you using?
Blaze
Its still free guys. You can register for the free .be domain from www.e3internet.ru

I have myself registered for more than 5 domains.
Tjcrazy
Thanks blaze that helped me loads!
squirrelmaster
Another free domain is .tk
its at www.dot.tk
but it's a redirection page, but at least it's free!!! Very Happy
barrie
squirrelmaster wrote:
Another free domain is .tk
its at www.dot.tk
but it's a redirection page, but at least it's free!!! Very Happy

yeah but you also get a huge ad when you go to it... i had one but it's just too annoying with the "this page will finish loading in 15 seconds" bullshit
gonchiweb
yeah but i didnt create any domain, and latin america ips are blocked Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i dont know why, well thats no problem ill ask my friend from spain but this problem its annoying!
nik
stay with the subdomain no ad and it's not to long...
myrevolt
yeah i agree, just stick with your .frihost or .frih subdomain, i mean you don't have to worry about ads, popups or any spyware being installed on your viewers computers. they only weird thing i get from people that i give my link to, is they pronouce frihost "fry-host" haha Laughing
jeremoi
Yahoo Small Business has them on sale for $2.99 US, that's where I got mine.
wrightbros
probably a lot like those old .tk domains
they were totally free at first, then they jacked up the price.
Panthrowzay
I use .co.nr domain name easier to remeber than .frih.net but the ONLY drawback is that you have to have this 88x31 pixel fish banner somewere on the homepage. Thats why I have a Splash Page thou.
shaggly
I also made a huge post about this somewhere, and listed my email traffic with their support nonsensical department.

I have registered my be domains elsewhere. I wouldn't ever deal with Eurodns again, personally.
Pawz4Thought
myrevolt wrote:
yeah i agree, just stick with your .frihost or .frih subdomain, i mean you don't have to worry about ads, popups or any spyware being installed on your viewers computers. they only weird thing i get from people that i give my link to, is they pronouce frihost "fry-host" haha Laughing

Surprised A little off-topic, but how do you pronounce it then? Freeost? I'm confused now.

I'm not too good with domains, but surely if you signed up to Frihist, then you'd want a frihost domain? Or did you just join up for the support? I'm new to web design, so I needed a site I could trust and that I could use to find help on topics I was unsure about.
TheNEC
Its pronounced FRY, like frying fish, and host, well, as in host. Many sign up for subdomains because they're broke, or too young to actually buy a domain name. With this type of hosting services, its crazy that its still free. I dont understand why they want us to post on the board. But im not asking any questions.
manumiglani
Good LUCK!
windval
ooooooo

i think so
Zaheer Khan
lemme tell you about a site which is giving free .be domains with 100MB webspace. visit www.1dollar-hosting.com they are accepting e-gold and paypal, and credit card as well.

THanks
Helios
It sucks anyway.. it only gives you a redirection service and a small mailbox.. sux =P
squirrelmaster
one kind of name that's easy to remember is the subdomain forwards,
@ v3.com
you can get *.i.am
and many others, but there is like a 5 second wait thing, which they just recently put on.

oh, and about .tk, there is no wait, if you go into account settings, and turn off the .tk ads.
it's a voluntary thing they have, you don't have to have it on.
charredii
oddly enough, my.dot.tk rejected my .frih.net subdomain, saying it "might contain sexually explicit products or services, or promotion for racial, ethnic or social hatred"
ethan182
i used to use www.piczo.com to create a subdomain for my personal website and then i discovered www.sitekreator.com. sitekreator.com is the best service so far that i found. those two sites both used subdomains but i then went over to www.dot.tk and created a redirection to one of my sites. its pretty awsome. i need 3 more posts to get a site on frihost.
byt
always get my domain names at www.lowcostnames.com they start at 7.50 for 2 years and work fine and are easy to administrate