FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pirates?!, Cruise Ship Raids Options

woa
Recently on the news they have been reporting on Pirates which have threatening several Cruise Ships in the Somalia area..

There has been a total of 23 attacks on ships within the area...

How crazy aye?

For the full story: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4413782.stm
requiredroom
Well I guess there will always be some form of theft. It'll probably only get worse as technology advances. However, as technology addvances, with it will come ways to stop theft. As for the pirates .. good luck outrunning a Cruise Liner. Especially one from the U.S. or Braitain, and especially if it made enough money to take its passengers to Somalia.
SharKay
I also heard recently that a Pirate Ship had robed those who are in the making of Pirates of the Caribbean 2... I didn't read this for myself so I don't know if this is true or not...
iluvszilardnemeth
HAHAHA!

When i read the topic of this post i thought you were asking other fellow pirates for tips on how to hijack cruise ships!!!!

Laughing
52tease
The best part about the whole pirate-hijacking thing is that they used a sonic weapon to repel the pirates from one cruise ship.

I was just thinking about this today. The many uses for non-lethal weapons are mind-boggling. If only more time were put into this type of research instead of mega-nuclear bunker busters.
n0obie4life
Arrgh matey

Sponge Bob will get you for that!

soilgrain
That... is ****** up.
ImChasingSafety
Well about that whole deal.. The cruise ships were in hostal waters to begin with. So I guess thats not the best idea.. BUTT... Just think.. If you could somehow manage to take over a cruise liner like that.. Think how much stuff you could steal.. think of alllll that money and jewelry that all those passengers have. I can see why they would try and take over a cruise ship. Although.. its kinda hard to picture a bunch of drunk africans taking over and ENTIRE cruise ship.. Oh well.. better luck next time.

Arg.

aaron Smile