FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Call of Duty 2

lockwolf
What are some thoughts on this? You can talk about the PC or XBOX 360 version of it cuz they are basically the same.

I have the pc version and I think it rox. I have an older PC that doesnt really fit in the reqs for video card but it still runs pretty well with a little bit of jumpyness.

Also, I played the XBOX 360 demo for it and really enjoyed it! I wish my pc's graphics were that good while playing it. I really enjoy it and hope to have fun with it!
immort3l
yup. even when the game has quite a high minimum requirement, it works fine even on a decent machine. i havea p4 1.7 with nvidia 6200 .. and it works fine Smile .. and the game has excellent gfx too.
Freezon
I don't own either but had played the game just yesterday at a friends house on his xbox. I thought the game was very fun and exciting. I hear the PC version is even better with better graphics (with the right card of course) and advanced online play. I have never played the PC version, so I have no clue to which is the best. Your opinion guys?
joshdifabio
Brilliant game i think, just got it on the pc yesterday. 20 but it's the 6 CD version as opposed to the 1 DVD version which sux a bit (from cd-wow if ur interested). Completed the russian campaign now trying to save it a bit so i don't complete it too quick Smile although CoD had great multiplayer so i'm looking forward to trying the multiplayer on CoD 2. Graphics are very nice, wouldn't know about comparing it to the xbox since ive not played it on one, but i generally thing the mouse is a much more natural first person control than a gamepad.
immort3l
totally agreed.i finished the russian campaign some dayz back too. looking forward for the rest. the multiplayer version is very good , but can be a mess if the ppl u play against camp a lot Very Happy ..and freezon..get CoD2 .. its gooooood Smile
lockwolf
I really wish I had a new video card and more ram (If anyone wants to give me $200 XD) I would take it online and try my hand at that.

Quote:
it's the 6 CD version as opposed to the 1 DVD version which sux a bit (from cd-wow if ur interested)

I know, I would of got the DVD version but I got the disc version at a ridicously low $23 USD on sale yesterday, it was the last one that the store had.
Frag
want to get it looks really good tbh

whats the aiming system like anyone?
lockwolf
Frag wrote:
whats the aiming system like anyone?

Very much like the same as all of them, standing is ok, crouch is good, prone rox.

but I like the Sniper rifle. If you hold the shift key, you hold your breath so you can aim better, of course you cant hold it forever.
tefa_taftaf2010
it's agood game

and me too my pc wasn't fit it but i played it

i hope i could play it well
bull blood
The best FPS EVER! I have clan and own server.. It game has very good sounds.. good graphics, nice maps.. good sp etc Smile
lockwolf
bull blood wrote:
The best FPS EVER! I have clan and own server.. It game has very good sounds.. good graphics, nice maps.. good sp etc Smile

Just wondering, what are the requirements to get in this clan you have other than to play online? Im kinda just wondering cuz once I get some more ram and a new video card I'm gonna play this online.