You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Good Date Ideas

Hey, I wanna take my girlfriend out this weekend, but I don't know what to go and do. What do you like to do for dates?
To be honest, I don't think this is a matter you can ask help from friends and colleages on. It's pretty much you who knows what you like and what you don't, mostly anyway. I'm sure that everything will go over well.Smile
Dont be shy, be outgoing, tell her the entire truth on everything, if your relationship actually develops, you dont want it based on false information. Make the first move for the kiss too, ONLY if she messes with her keys when shes going in....
Go to mcdonalds, buy a happy meal and give her the toy! Some lil 6 year old told me to do that!
Idea? Uhm..

- Just spend the every moment and time with her "good and memorable" and show a little more affection. Girls do love that I should say.
- Make sure that she will feel important and special to you.
- Make her laugh! That's a good thing that you shoudn't forget.
Well, There's no such thing as a "perfect idea" on how to date your girlfriend though.

Just enjoy being with her! Good luck dude! Wink
Just do whatever she likes to do. For example like going shopping, or watching scary movies... point is just being with her and sharing memories makes all the difference. Don't be afraid to try new things.
Hey dan751, your avatars funny cause her names amy too! Anyway, thanks for the suggestions everyone. We ended up going bowling, playing pool and air hockey. Then we went for ice cream. It was a good time, except for when the employee at the ice cream shop started flirting with her. Other than that, it was fun. I just didn't want to drop the ball cause she was really undecided on what she wanted to do, so she told me to think of something and suprise her. But it worked out ok, so thanks. Very Happy
I got this on one of those "send this to 500 people and this will happen" on myspace.

This I hope works so do something useful with it!

31 Things Guys Should Know About Girls

Written by a guy. After years of experience.

1. Whatever you do, don't just show up at their house...they run around in their underwear just like we do.

2. Don't cheat on them. It may seem foolproof, but girls tell each other everything about everything. Trust me, they WILL find out and you will be mud.

3. Beware of every single male relatives and all guy friends. Any of them would kick your butt at the drop of a hat, and a lot of them wouldn't even wait for the damn hat.

4. Never miss an opportunity to tell them they're beautiful.

5. Don't refuse to kiss in front of your friends. If they laugh at you, it's because they're jealous.

6. If they slap you hard, you deserved it.

7. Don't be afraid to touch them if you want to. If they're going out with you in the first place, it's because they like being in your arms.

8. If you don't sleep with them, do not tell your friends that you did.

--8.5. If you DO sleep with them, don't tell your friends that you did.

9. You can be dirty minded in private, really...most of them are not offended by it...

10. Not all of them eat like birds, a lot of them can eat like whales.

11. Most of them don't mind paying half of everything, but they do discuss these things with their friends. Realize that if you make your girlfriend pay half all the time, everyone will know about it and your friends will know you're a pussy.

12. Every girl should eventually get three things from her boyfriend- a stuffed animal, one of his sweatshirts, and a really pretty ring. Even if it's not a serious relationship.

13. Make sure she gets home safely as often as you can. If you're dropping her off, walk her to the door. If you aren't dropping her off, call to be sure she's home safely.

14. If a guy is bothering her, it is your right to kick the crap out of him.

15. If you're talking to a female friend of yours, pull your girlfriend closer.

16. Never, ever slap her, even if it's just in a joking way. Even if she swats you first, and says, "Oh, you're so dumb" or something, never make any gestures back.

17. Go to a chick flick once in a while. She doesn't care whether you enjoy it or not, it just matters that you went.

18. You're dead meat if you can't get along with their pets, parents and best friends. Be prince charming to their friends, Mr. Polite to their parents, and make sure to be nice to their animals.

19. Don't flirt with their moms or friends...that's just freaky.

20. Don't be freaked out by PMS. It's not gross, and it really does make them feel like crap, so be understanding.

21. If you don't like the way they drive, you do it.

22. If you're officially dating, and you're introducing her to your friends, you'd better damn well introduce her as your girlfriend (but be sure to give them her name, everyone has one).

23. Don't stress where you go for every date. They really only want to be with you.

24. If they complain that something hurts, rub it for them without being asked.

25. NEVER break promises. if you do then they'll think that if you break one, you'll break them all and they won't trust you.

26. Memorize their birthdays. You forget her birthday and you're basically screwed for life.

27. Don't marinade the cologne.

28. Give her something that she can relate to for her birthday or Christmas or Valentine's day (not just a pretty piece of jewelry because it looks nice). Make it something that you have an inside joke about or something. It doesn't have to be expensive, but it has to be meaningful.

29. If you think the relationship isn't going to last, don't wait to find out. It will only hurt you more if you draw it out.

30. After you've been dating for a while, realize that they really have started to trust you. When you have a girlfriend who truly trusts you, you have a lot more responsibility, privilege and control than you would think. Be careful with it, most guys would kill for that kind of power, and it can be lost in a nanosecond.

31.Don't ever do anything wrong (well not anything). girls remember things for life and anything you did wrong will be used against you in the future

( p.s. if your interested in a girl let her know don't be scared to tell her how you feel)

Now really, thats some smart information to know!

startsomething wrote:
Hey dan751, your avatars funny cause her names amy too!

Woah! Dan, is your girlfriend cheating?
thks lockwolf.

that's certainly very helpful.

maybe i think you shld post smth on how to develop relationship. how to initiate calling her (some excuseS ? haha)
I don't think there was one suggestion in that list that wasn't typecasting. Ever try and grow a brain of your own?
Haha......yeah.........try the beach.

Anyway, i personally feel that where you go or what you do doesn't really matter. its got to do with the person you go out with. if you and your girlfriend have that kind of connection, no matter what you do or where you go, its still gonna be a great date.

Cheers and all the best!Wink
Call her to some lonely place, give her some desparate kisses and if your love didn' t grow, come to me, I take the guarantee.