FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WAT'S THE WORST SONG U'VE EVER LISTEN TO?

sangook
mine is celine dion's song.. titanic OST.. i forgot the title but it was painful to listen to that crap when it was on radio or tv
erotic_city
hurt, nine inch nails. awful.
ruff_ryder
sangook wrote:
mine is celine dion's song.. titanic OST.. i forgot the title but it was painful to listen to that crap when it was on radio or tv

It's called My Heart Will Go On, and it really is one of the worst songs ever. There are many other though, and I could spend half a day mentioning them all.
spelbound
Any song by Britney...why is this girl a multi millionaire?
mjohnson
Any song by Britney...why is this girl a multi millionaire? I agree!

My heart will go on is nice to me because the film Titanic is my faverite
vriendinnieej
Erm, something Trance/Dance or perhaps some lousy cover like Lucy Silvas - Nothing Else Matters does make me want to slam the radio to pieces..
kr3tu
Well... I can't exacly say what is the worse I've ever heard, I can't stand any kinds rap and hip-hop music... all of them :p
squirrelmaster
I can't stand country, i mean pure country; it's just bad.

gives me a headache just thinking about it
but this one song was the worst of them all
i forget the title but man that singer could not get the pitch right at all!!

I prefer rock, hard rock, heavy metal, stuff like that!!!!
\
and don't even get me started on classical or elevator music Boo hoo!
Brick wall
dtdojo2
50 Cent - Candy Shop
Kuma
Karma Police by Radio Head, or Porcelain by Mobi.
Two songs that never displease to listen.
insanitybook
Well, I'm not sure what the worst song I've ever heard is, but most recently the worst songs I've heard are "My Humps" by the Black Eyed Peas (horrendous lyrics + Fergie's poor vocals = bad music) and "Don't Ya" or "Donchya" or however it's spelled, by the Pussycat Dolls (this group of assorted women only exists to give men something else to stare at).

And why is there a sudden popularity of women singing about how hot they are. "My lovely lady lumps" and "Don't ya wish your girlfriend was hot like me"...it's not any better than rappers talking about how they're all blinged out and they're all pimps.
lyndonray
For me it would have to be really bloody brawl between "I will Always Love You" by crack-head Whitney and "I Swear" by All-for-One. Honestly, I don't know which one induces more nausea when I hear it. I believe songs like that were written for the sole purpose of pissing me off! But the thing that boggles my mind is why so many people react in the complete opposite way. Like with that Titanic song. That manifestation of a revolting idea wouldn't stop play on the radio. I mean come on. and people wonder why there are such a high suicide rates amongst young adult. It's because of coke-head whitney and give-her-some-food-Celine!!
picsite
there are so many bad songs....well atleast in my opinion that like another user said before me that I could literally go on all day just listing them....
hodgenpodg
well besides britney spears,nsync,backstreet boys,etc. the most recent song that I think is awful is Fall Out Boy-Sugar We're Going Down

maybe its because I hate emo I'm not sure just can't stand listening to that song Twisted Evil
stiffler
Anything "Gangsta" Rap or flat out Country, you know, they type with the "twangy" voice ugh..........
Helios
Russian Pop... ohhh makes me sick!
Mc_EDO
I just hate pop music when I hear one of them it's worst for me ! Twisted Evil
valo
Every technosong and popsongs... The new stuffs people plays on the radio is the bad stuff...

here's the list of the worst songs I've ever heard. And that list is VERY long.. Smile

Everything from The black eyed peas
Everything from Scooter
Everything from the schnappicrap
Everything from Westlife
Everything from Backstreet Boys
Everything from Gareth Gates
Everything from Eminem and the other rap-wannabees
Everything from the pop-world
Everything from the idiotic tv-show, "IDOL"
Everything from Punjabi MC's
Everything from the wannabe-band AC/DC

and the worst song ever is.... *drums.........*

ooooooO-ZONE with ddddddDRagosta din teI!
TheNEC
I would have to say anything by metallica, it juust srives me insane now. I used to love them. My sister was like "I cant believe that, You are the very first person that I have heard that hates metallica" What do you guys think?
CamiBor
spelbound wrote:
Any song by Britney...why is this girl a multi millionaire?

you so right!!!
CamiBor
valo wrote:
Everything from The black eyed peas
Everything from Westlife
Everything from Backstreet Boys
Everything from the pop-world
Everything from the idiotic tv-show, "IDOL"
!

Ithink that The black eyed peas and Backstreet Boys are graet!
bigdan
That effin' Crazy Frog song! Mad
Vlien
Quote:
And why is there a sudden popularity of women singing about how hot they are. "My lovely lady lumps" and "Don't ya wish your girlfriend was hot like me"...it's not any better than rappers talking about how they're all blinged out and they're all pimps.

You know, that is sooo true! Something similar: people singing about how rich they are. Good example by Mariah Carey:

I got a house in Capri and my own G4
And that Benz with the doors that lift up from the floor

I gotta pimp penthouse with a sick hot tub
We can watch the flat screen
While the bubbles fill it up

The best thing we can do is wait and hope that one day soon they will run out of inspiration for that sorta lyrics.
The songs I hate most: Crazy Frog, anything by Gorillaz and all sorts of Belgian dance like Milk Inc. (you don't even
want to know them Wink)
M-Allcock
Probably the one that goes "when i lost you i lost everything but I still need you... when I lost you I lost everything...".
It is a catchy tune, but she is singing it as if she is really happy about something she's supposedly depressed over.
tingkagol
i abhor white stripes' music. And oh, the classic "Hit me Baby one more time". When it first aired and got real popular, I totally lost hope in the future of humanity. I mean, come on! What the f***???
coker
myself singing drunk cought on type Very Happy

i respect music .. nothing is too bad if done with love to the music ..
silli
It must be Pertus - Saletisti hot. That's eaven more pathetic than me myself. And that's saying something.
nakamaru
Any hilary duff song.
riv_
Anyone heard Tori Amos doing Slayer's Reaping Blood?
Absolutely Agonizing! ANd there's a lot of crap out there!
prongs_386
any song which i see on video hits which is there only because there is a woman in a bikini or dancing.
They don't have enough to make it without the sex appeal.
Vlien
riv_ wrote:

Huh... I can't imagine anything by Tori being bad music... plus I think it's Raining Blood, it's a track from her album Strange Little Girls. Ach, whatever!
anxiety1
CRAZY FROG !
BlackMask
50 Cent- Candyshop
jeffleo
Hmm... That's a good question... I don't remember any song that I hate... Maybe... Lao Shu Ai Da Mi ( mice love big rice? )... I really hate that song.
afux
all songs by crazy frog Evil or Very Mad
riv_
Vlien wrote:
riv_ wrote:

Huh... I can't imagine anything by Tori being bad music... plus I think it's Raining Blood, it's a track from her album Strange Little Girls. Ach, whatever!

Yeah, that's what I mean. I love Tori, and Strange Little Girls is her album of covers... covers of songs that I mostly liked when I heard them before.
But Slayer???? Really
Slayer covers on piano with droning female vocals...
It's just too much of a stretch for me.
I'm glad you like it, though.
acamas
Kayne West - GOld Digger
I hate the song so much!!! My ears bleed everytime I hear and have to change the radio station. I dont like the lyrics and how the song goes.
ainieas
My most hated song is Praise You by Fatboy Slim. Does that even qualify as listenable music? Shocked

Also I can't stand all the rap and hip-hop songs. Why are there always half clad girls in the videos??
Jaime
All Miranda's song.... I HATE ALL....
Ozzy
Any hip hop/rap/r n b/emo/punk on TV and Radio at the moment...
sodredge
Very Happy Ever head of hate metal ? Anything that has a racist theme plain blows.
Guyferd
I can say for the genres it self. Funk and Rap i will never hear with "happy face" Very Happy
The Phoenix
TheNEC wrote:
I would have to say anything by metallica, it juust srives me insane now. I used to love them. My sister was like "I cant believe that, You are the very first person that I have heard that hates metallica" What do you guys think?

so like, u dont like metallica...
then wat the **** kind of muzik do u listen to...
let me guess pop divas like Britney and Christina right...
The Phoenix
mine would be any song by Britney, of Christina or any other stinkin ppo divas.
Also on my hate list wud be...
Westlife
Backstreet boys
Any rappers other than Eminem, 50cent, Snoop dogg.
Ultra heavy metal rockers
if i ctd it wud take 4ever.
arkebuzer
sangook wrote:

dr bombay - calcutta

all swedes on the forum probably know the song... it was a pure terror a few years ago. It was played on the radio all the time. <pukes ny the mere thought of the horrible and extremely childish song>
The Mitchell
erotic_city wrote:
hurt, nine inch nails. awful.

you are now my mortal enemy. nah just kiddin but that song wins. IT WINS I TELLS YA!

Chris De Burg - lady in red

soulless drivvle!
Tuxy
All 50 and G-Unot songs... awful
shwetanshu
Most of the Punjabi Song and most of the Eminem Songs
Cole
Anarchy in the UK

HORRIBLE SONG.
spaz-o
Justin Timberlake - Sexy Back.

SEXY WAS NEVER GONE, YOU NOB!
ainieas
spaz-o wrote:

I so agree with you. Sexy was never gone, it was Justin who was and we could have done without him coming back.
Chelissamow
I hate basically every main-stream song played on radios in North America.

Specific songs include:
Everything by the Pussy Cat Dolls. (Seriously, they're like 30 year old women talking about being hot.)
Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake - When I first heard this song, I couldn't distinguish whether it was a guy or a girl singing. o__O
Crazy (I can't remember the artist name)

And there are plenty more but I just can't remember what they are...
Zpanzer
any kind of rap invovling, "Gangstars" - "Look at my Ride" - "Look at all my girls" - "I have so many money" - "im a convic" and so on, cant stand nowadays rap crap like 50 cent, Aakon and so on.
spaz-o
ainieas wrote:
spaz-o wrote:

I so agree with you. Sexy was never gone, it was Justin who was and we could have done without him coming back.

Thank you! Everyone always goes "No! It's such a good song! And it's sooooo totally catchy!" Rolling Eyes

Yesterday I was on the train with my mate, and we're sitting there all innocent-like and a guy walks in with Sexy Back playing loudly on his phone. Not just any guy, a 20-ish year old guy, with a girl attached to him walking like he thinks he's fully gangster. But I suppose it's better that he's in denial, or else he'd really hate himself.
We did our best not to laugh, but really couldn't help it.
engeland
I'm sorry, but it's gotta be sexy back. That's the worst song yet, ive listened to
tkGER
Jaime wrote:
All Miranda's song.... I HATE ALL....

Men do I agree with you!!!! And my best friend just loves them, I don't get it....

The worst song EVER and the most annoying song there has ever been in my opinion is James Blunt's You're beatiful.
Men, is it annoying to hear him Evil or Very Mad I just can't stand it, whenever I hear it I want to rip off my ears and pick what's left with a b ig pointy stick unt il I fall dead Brick wall Perhaps a bit too much, but I h ate the song, hehe Cool
Chelissamow
I also hate Rihanna's songs. Especially her 'Unfaithful' song. Oh my gosh, the lyrics just make me want to die. Her song doesn't even make sense! She says she doesn't want to 'be a murderer' for making her boyfriend kill himself because she's going out with another guy. Geez, why don't you just break up with him first??! She seems so full of herself in that song. Like anybody would kill themselves over being cheated on... Evil or Very Mad
achene
A song called Boten Ana by basshunter. I don't if it is as popular outside scandinavia but it diffinetely is here. Its played everywhere and must be one of the worst songs ever made :-&
PhilSS
Worst song ever has to be anything by any rap artist. Wait, can't do that, that really isn't music, or a song, it is Rhythm And Poetry, no song, no music. However, I think my all-time worst song ever heard was "I Touch Myself" by the Divinyls, it just didn't have enough to keep it interesting and had so much that made me want to hurl
judelover
ruff_ryder wrote:
sangook wrote:

It's called My Heart Will Go On, and it really is one of the worst songs ever. There are many other though, and I could spend half a day mentioning them all.

Do you think it worst? that's because it was too popular. when you have 10 big Macs daily, you'll find it disgusting.
sumangurung
dont cha by pussycat dolls is the worst song ever. Man the music is bad, the voice is poor and the worst thing is the lyrics. Listen to the lyrics!! sounds to me like some loose character sluts!!
zplitstonez
Hello everyone
Good day,

Mine is from the Rock bands,
metallica, slap shock, korn, etc.

I also hate the band gregorian,
when i hear these songs,
feels like theres demons around me.

Thank you.
GOD bless FRIHOST COMMUNITY

-----------------------------------Man + GOD = MAJORITY--------------------------
welshsteve
Don't get me started on this.

Anything by boy bands and girl bands. Anything by The Streets (complete rubbish). I hate R&B and rap.

Thanks to the likes of Pop Idol and X-Factor the UK is full of talentless pretty boys and pretty girls churning out lifeless rubbish.
arkebuzer
welshsteve wrote:

Anything by boy bands and girl bands. Anything by The Streets (complete rubbish). I hate R&B and rap.

Thanks to the likes of Pop Idol and X-Factor the UK is full of talentless pretty boys and pretty girls churning out lifeless rubbish.

+1 on that Wink
But still, it sells really good! So sadly people really like it... and I dont think that will change for a long time :S
welshsteve
Seems that way. The likes of Simon COwell, Simon Fuller and Louis Walsh have a lot to answer for.
sarapicoazul
Celine Dion makes me vomit !!! Her songs are so lame
welshsteve
sarapicoazul wrote:
Celine Dion makes me vomit !!! Her songs are so lame

Agreed. I actually call her Dying Sealion Laughing
guissmo
Mariah Carey.
welshsteve
guissmo wrote:
Mariah Carey.

Yeah she's pretty dire as well. AT least if you turn the sound down it's ok to watch Wink
Rosanova
Hi there,

The worst I've ever heard is Paris Hilton. I really don't know what it's good for, then on 2nd place is Kelly Osbourne.

Cheers!
MYP415
Quote:
there are so many bad songs....well atleast in my opinion that like another user said before me that I could literally go on all day just listing them....
I agree but in general I don't like country (except for a few rare exceptions)
hsadmin
Pop and rap suck! ( opinion )

Paris hilton
britney spears
michael jackson
queen
justin timberleke
timberland
50 cent

RAP BANDS

Eminem is school. But that song "Smack that" ( or whatever ) sucked.
Digital Thoth
I think the worst song I've ever heard.. I've can't remember the name of it, but it has to do with someone whispering on the phone because his girl is in the other room. Saying how much he sometimes wished his girlfriend was her. I think it's by Nickleback. And, if it is, it has to be the only one I don't like.
Afaceinthematrix
This is a tough question. I dunno... 99% of what's on the radio is stupid, repetative, thoughtless... who wants to listen to the same thing in every song? Oh baby... come back to me... i know I slept with your best friend... let's have sex.... omg! Right now I'm debating which song is worse: Sexy Back or Furbalicious
Afaceinthematrix
welshsteve wrote:

Yeah most music today is thoughtless, unless you listen to underground because they're not making songs for money. I don't mind some rap and R&B as long as the lyrics are well thought out. I like the old stuff from the 80's that either uses a lot of punchlines and lines that will make you laugh, or that has a political message behind it.
welshsteve
Have to agree with that. One good thing about the charts at the moment is the fact that at least some guitar based bands are making it into the charts. It's not the best stuff around, but at least they are people who write and work out their own songs
Panthrowzay
OK lets right out the list

ANYTHING not in ENGLISH
ANYTHING by any boy band or girl from the 90s POP genre!!
Anything that screams
Rap
but the WORST song i have heard has GOT to be
Justin Timberlake Bringing Sexy back

I call him TimberFLAKE for a reason!!!
molif
hmmm....

basically, technos... i don like even abit of the sound.. drives me nuts..
Drekkar
The worst song I've ever listened to?

The band is called TransX and the song was Living on Video.

To me it sounded like you gave a 5 year old a synthesizer and let them go wild. Sounded SOOOO bad..

Give it a listen if you dare Wink

Drekkar
jharsika
The Phoenix wrote:
TheNEC wrote:

so like, u dont like metallica...
then wat the **** kind of muzik do u listen to...
let me guess pop divas like Britney and Christina right...

No need to get rude please. Everyone has their own opinion. Some people just don't like certain things.

spaz-o wrote:
ainieas wrote:
spaz-o wrote:

Thank you! Everyone always goes "No! It's such a good song! And it's sooooo totally catchy!" Rolling Eyes

Yesterday I was on the train with my mate, and we're sitting there all innocent-like and a guy walks in with Sexy Back playing loudly on his phone. Not just any guy, a 20-ish year old guy, with a girl attached to him walking like he thinks he's fully gangster. But I suppose it's better that he's in denial, or else he'd really hate himself.
We did our best not to laugh, but really couldn't help it.

LOL

--> Worst song I ever heard was R. Kelly's Trapped in a Closet hip hop opera....I died laughing....I couldn't get through two minutes of it and it's a whole like 30+ chapters or something.
djcaution
Anything by Hanson easily wins this one. You know those 13 yr old girls that scream and cry and faint just by seeing them walk by and chase them in savage mobs? That would be my sister. A devoted member of their fanclub, pumping their prepubesant mmbopping CRAP 24/7. I'm guilty of abducting more than a couple cd's that never saw the light of day again.

oh, that and anything by these guys:
engeland
molif wrote:
hmmm....

basically, technos... i don like even abit of the sound.. drives me nuts..

you got a point there. Techno is a little too much to handle. Unless you've ha d a couple of beers and your dancing in a club
BladeRunner
Anything by The Cheeky Girls.

They should be shot.
violetgnu
Well, everything's about musical taste. I myself find anything by the Animal Collective just too damn ambiant. It's like listening to background tracks for a movie, with the sound effects left in. But, some people think that the Animal Collective is brilliant. >_>

But really, some of Britney Spear's tracks aren't that bad. The chord progressions can be catchy, and the melodies aren't terrible. It's the Britney Spears that makes Britney Spears bad.

I'm not a pop fan, nor have I listened to Britney Spears since it was forced on me by my carpool, for a few shuddering years of highschool, but I'm just saying that this topic more reflects the people posting than the songs (which is interesting too, nothing wrong with the topic).

P.S. What changed my mind about Britney Spears was a cover by a local metal band, can't remember who it was, but the reactions on some of the audience's faces when they heard what the song really was was pretty hilarious.
agustin
Pluma gay, from Los Sultanes. Is it a ****** cumbia about gays, just sucks. I hate it!
The3dx
"Oh Bayb Baby" of Britney spiers....that song sucks!!!
I hate her song...all her song are so stupid...
Fits for her blonde her....
Stupid girl...
Thug
Beyonce - To the left to the left <<< ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg F this song so much damnit
Blu_Spykz
I can't name a single song that I'd consider "worst in the world" because there are to many -

songs by 50cent, lloyd banks, eminem, dr dre, snoop dogg, etc and blah bore the a*se off me. Dreadful doesn't cut it - blatant bo**ocks would be closer.
Tuplad
The Berzerker, it's awful, but I like it. Really gets me in the mood to murder someone Confused
James007
People making this kind of topics gets me in the mood to murder someone.
Thank you for the rudeness people, now get yourself a stress ball.
-close-