FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[RESOLVED] Does alcohol show on a drug test?

Mark999111
hey

Long story, but will alcohol show up on a drug test? Does anyone know how long it says in the body for? This is a drug test by taking blood by the way.

I searched google, but nothing useful. I know its legal for the majority of yous, but for us minors Wink
wumingsden
This may help:

Quote:

Urine Testing
While Alcohol is not part of the standard "NIDA 5" drug test, it is not uncommon to test for in some situations. It is less common in pre-employment tests, but is relatively common for parole testing or random on the job testing, especially for safety sensitive jobs.

Hair Testing
As of November 2002, it appears that alcohol use can not be detected with a hair test.

From http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/alcohol/alcohol_testing.shtml
SunburnedCactus
Alcohol will show up on a blood test, but only if you've been drinking in the last day or two (the body takes roughly an hour to metabolise 1 unit of alcohol). In other words, if you've been out the night before then yes.

But compared to other chemicals Rolling Eyes which can stick around for months...
ashok
many a times, alcohol tests are proved to be giving wrong results..
Mark999111
Thanks!