FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Domain problem

hcjgh
Hello!

Maybe this is the easyest thing to do but i really dont know how!!!

I registrated a domain (www.something.si,) and i wanted to be redirected to my frihost site. As far as i konw i must set up some kind of virtual server or sth like this so it would work.

Please can somebody tell me how to do it and i am no professional so please step by step:)) really thanks!!!!

if you need any more informations please write!!!
Sunny
Refer to this post.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17007

Also here are answers of few commonly asked questions.This might be usefull for you.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-13111.html
Programmable
I have the same problem
I used .tk to redirect people to my website

Now as i changed it to frihost I want to get some help conserning thins
Bondings
Programmable wrote:
I have the same problem
I used .tk to redirect people to my website

Now as i changed it to frihost I want to get some help conserning thins

.tk domains don't provide dns services, so you aren't able to use them. They just redirect to another domain.

hcjgh, if you are on cpanel, then just add it as a parked domain. (would be the best in your case I think) It will then show everything in your public_html directory.
Daniel15
Bondings wrote:
hcjgh, if you are on cpanel, then just add it as a parked domain. (would be the best in your case I think) It will then show everything in your public_html directory.

Otherwise, if you're on DirectAdmin, then you need to add it as a 'Domain Pointer'. Make sure you change the DNS entries to ns1.frih.net and ns2.frih.net.
hcjgh
yea i did it:) i used parked domains:) Thanks to everybody who tried to help! by!