FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

www.ravimart.com

sprk3
Hi my name is ravi kumar i am from india.I am planning to design product search site at www.ravimart.com.
wistom
Hi,
That's very good. have a good time here.
And made a good site.
budazz
well you shouldnt not to post it here unless it is finish
manumiglani
Hi Ravi,

what are you exactly planning to do ?
kumaresh
Hi everybody!

I am Kumaresh. I have a small firm Alaska InfoTec in Colombo, Sri Lanka. Our website is http://www.alaskainfotec.com . We publish various IT articles and other infomation related to IT and our firm and students.

I am looking for a better free host without any ad, banner etc. I accept suggestions.

Thank you and welcom to Alaskainfotec.com
manumiglani
Frihost in cetainly better than what you are using right now

no ads
kumaresh
No ads. True. But how do one add a domain that has been bought from an other site? I was not able to find an add domain option in the control panel at frihost. Sad
silli
What would i say... Nice background color.
bluffmango
nice gooing buddy thats preety well done 8/10 for this one
Jezikahs
I use a dot5hosting now but I had web.com and hated it. In fact I had just barley switched to dot5hosting last night finally and built my pages and all check it out if ya want its http://www.jezikahs.com Took me a little while to figure out how to upload my own pages and etc. But all in all its great for being so cheap. It was $20.85 every three months. Web.com wanted $11.00 a month.
GDFC
What's the purpose of this site? I see all your graphics but, what's the ads for?
Jezikahs
The purpose of mine? Well mine just barely transfered hosts so not all is back up yet. But my site the purpose is to be an online tutorial for others Looking to make money online with ptc, ptr, or gpt sites. I will be adding back all the screen shots soon. See my last host was ok but the new one allows me to change the back ground color and screen size of where my content will be and all kinds of goodies. This will be a step by step thing with the screen shots and updating them as some of the programs changed colors. lol. I mainly want to help and show what I have learned so others like me are not doing it all the hard way.
benjad
ravimart is totally blank, - the bottom banner ad.

i had to allow 3 different javascripts, to still see a totally blank page.

Alaska infotech is an blank blog.

Rolling Eyes
k_s_baskar
kumaresh wrote:
No ads. True. But how do one add a domain that has been bought from an other site? I was not able to find an add domain option in the control panel at frihost. Sad

frihost provides complete control panel. you can add domains registered with any domain registrars by pointing your name servers here.

Smile
InsanePL
Layout is too simple, and there`s too much ads Smile I really don`t like it Smile It`s awful Razz