FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ethnic Music Centre

kqoffriendship
My friends i love ethnic music. And i want to use this forum as an information place. Because i am trying to find that kind of music but every nation knows his music. So please post the groups you know from your country whom makes tradition
whyforer
You should look up Big Bang from Norway and their great albums: Electric Psalmbook, Clouds rolling by and others.
From Denmark you should listen to: Kashmir and Mew.

If you're into world music - you would like Niels Petter Molvær from Norway - who has played his trumpet vith a viarity of different musicians
whyforer
By the way: from Norway there are some great bands who are inspired by North Light: Bel Canto and biosphere.

This is more electronic like some of it - but great music.

On the rock scene in Norway you also have Motorpsycho and David jones Locker - the latter respresenting the futer in Norwegian alternative rock, with their great frontfigure and vocalist David Jones
kqoffriendship
By the way i forgot to add my country's tradition. If you want to listen good music from turkey please listen these:

Arif Sağ, Aşık Veysel, Aynur, Mikail Aslan, Muharrem Ertaş, Neşet Ertaş, Safiye Ayla, Selva Erdener, Tolga Çandar, Neyzen Tevfik, Mazlum Çimen, İsmail Hakkı Demircioğlu, Hasret Gültekin, Gülay, Fuat Saka, Erkan Oğur, Erdal Erzincan, Ayşegül

Moreoveri if you like it you can easily find more from this site:

http://www.kalan.com/scripts/Album/sanatcilar.asp