FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Warcraft the Boardgame

althalus
I'm having thoughts on buying this boardgame, but I don't really know if it'll be good. I mean, I'm rather sure it will be, concidering everything else Blizzard touch has turned to gold (at least in my eyes), but since it's a boardgame it might be (would be) different. Has anyone tried it and thought it was cool or good or fun or did you hate it?

I had it in my hand last summer, I had a little ponder on buying it, but I got distracted by the DooM Boardgame, so I put it back and chose the later one instead. I think it was a mistake. Confused
Deji
might want to wait and see what the WoW boardgame is like.. its comig out soon and it looks huge (like the game board is massive and it has like 500+ cards and things.)
bkatz
I wouldnt buy it, i've found most games that are converted into board games arent so good. Wink
althalus
Deji wrote:
might want to wait and see what the WoW boardgame is like.. its comig out soon and it looks huge (like the game board is massive and it has like 500+ cards and things.)
Yeah I know. But I think I'll pick up the first one (along with the expanssion) and then at some stage the WoW boardgame. Maybe a birthday gift for myself..? Cool
Deji
althalus wrote:
Deji wrote:
Yeah I know. But I think I'll pick up the first one (along with the expanssion) and then at some stage the WoW boardgame. Maybe a birthday gift for myself..? Cool

sounds like a plan Shocked