FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rammstein

LKF
I like them. Prolly a bit overrated, but, still.
burzum
i agree, i heard their last album first and i really liked it, could u reccomend me a few good songs of them?
LKF
In no particular order: Rammstein (self-titled), Du Hast, Engel, Klavier, Eifersucht, Halleuja, Seemen, Morgenstern, Reise Reise, Keine Lust, Mein Herz Brennt, and Stein Um Stein. I'd keep listing, but, I'd eventually end up listing them all. Also, pardon any random misspellings.
burzum
i heard du hast and reise reise so far, thanks for the help mate Very Happy
Caxius
burzum wrote:
i agree, i heard their last album first and i really liked it, could u reccomend me a few good songs of them?

te quiero puta (spanish song... i understand the lyrics... hahahaha really... i dont know... it's different hahaha)
bkatz
I'm not sure about them...I heard they were neo-nazi or something like that so I dont really listen to them. Embarassed
burzum
i don't mind if they are...whatever....as long as their music is good...
MasterC
Rammstein - Rosenrot

Tracks List :

01 Benzin 03:46
02 Mann gegen Mann 03:51
03 Rosenrot 03:55
04 Spring 05:25
05 Wo bist du 03:55
06 Stirb nicht vor mir // Don't Die Before I Do 04:05
Feat. Sharleen Spiteri
07 Zerstören 05:29
08 Hilf mir 04:44
09 Te Quiero Puta! 03:56
10 Feuer und Wasser 05:18
11 Ein Lied 03:44
XeononyX
bkatz wrote:
I'm not sure about them...I heard they were neo-nazi or something like that so I dont really listen to them. Embarassed

Little hint ... German's generally don't like Nazi's, It's a German media firing away. from herzeleid.com FAQ's
Quote:

Unfortunately, considering the band's staunch approach, and their reliance on both German language and heritage to inspire their music, the haunting images of their nation's war-like past have followed Rammstein around virtually from day one. Even the German media has set out to uncover the true meanings behind some of Rammstein's more controversial and mysterious songs- with no evidence what-so-ever of oft-rumored Nazi-leanings ever even showing up. The band's members themselves are as confounded as anyone as to where these obviously false allegations first started. Some believe it may have to do with the cover art of their 1995 debut disc, Herzeleid, where the six shirtless, well-toned band members come across as poster boys for some new "master race." Other group members insist it's just the German media doing their best to cause trouble.

"It has been so silly," Flake explained. "That was just a photo of us- not some political statement! The German media sometimes gets carried away with such things. There was even one critic who said that the way Till rolls his 'r's' when he sings is supposed to mimic the way that Hitler used to speak! How silly can they get. We've never written a political song in our life, and we probably never will. It's just reverse discrimination because we are German. Kraftwerk had the same thing happen to them twenty years ago. If we were Spanish or Dutch, there would be no problem."

Rosenrot is indeed a good album, the best.... No of course not. They DID however dip deeper into their rock roots, using more guitars. And Doom has really opened it up on the last 2 albums, not keeping so basic and rhythmic at drums.

Question: The copy of Te Quero Punto I have begins and ends in fade ins and outs. Is this true to the album? Unfortunately where I live in the states their new album is unavailable, for som dumfounded reason.