FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Quake 4 Demo

ddd2pt
This demo for the Raven Software-id Software first person shooter sequel contains the intro levels of the single player game as well as two multiplayer maps. Note: The multiplayer portion of the demo does not work online.

File Size: 326,71 MB

Download:
Download (PTgamers)
Download (Filecloud)
Download (Quake 4 HeadQuarters)
nntien
ddd2pt wrote:
This demo for the Raven Software-id Software first person shooter sequel contains the intro levels of the single player game as well as two multiplayer maps. Note: The multiplayer portion of the demo does not work online.

File Size: 326,71 MB

Download:
Download (PTgamers)
Download (Filecloud)
Download (Quake 4 HeadQuarters)

I used to play this game in the past. It's looklike DOOM II. But, some scenes are more attractive and some emies are more intelligent.

When I was a student, I and my friends played this game after doing some homeworks. We played a role some characters in the game to kill some monstera or devils, we liked this game very much!

Now, we can play some Online games more attractive, we can play with another people in another half of the Earth!

Thank for your suggestion!
damelloman
Quake IV is gonna be so freakin sweet. I just now found the demo here and didn't realize it was out yet. I'm gonna buy that game and play it far into the wee hours of the morning i buy it. Quake 1 was a revolution. The first 3D game, and people played the heck out of it. They did better every time, 2, 3, and now four. And i CAN'T WAIT to go home (at work) and play the dang thing.