FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

DVD ROM and Listening to Audio Problem...

wildfrick
Hi, i have a Sony DVD-Rom, and a really strange problem, when i copy data from the DVD-Rom, doesn't metter which kind of data, and if i listening to music, i have a strange noise interrupting the sound, when the copy proccess is done, the sound is clear again.
the strange thing is, that the dvd is on primary, and i have another dvd burner, and when i copy from the dvd burner data, no noice there...
anybody can help ?
wumingsden
Does it have a problem reading games too?
wildfrick
no, i don't think so...
because when i watch a movie everything is ok either.
technology.sponge
is this sound coming through your spkrs or the drive physically making the noise
photon
if the noise is coming from the speakers, then make sure that the aux line is connected properly to the motherboard and the drive itself
abhinav_shah
I think you should get your dvd drive checked by some expert.
wildfrick
There's nothing wrong with the DVD drive, because in the previous mother board i had, there was no problem.
any other suggestions ?
bananaphone
Yes - your problem is your sound card (or onboard sound). Try a dedicated sound card, with sheilded cables and try and make it and Creative Audigy 2 at the least - and check for interference then.